• Replies 19.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

long threads.... j/k

2011 Chevrolet Aveo(click for build log)
Clarion NX-603
SKAR 4500.1D
Iraggi 320A alt

Knukonceptz 1/0 Kollosus Fleks Cable
8 AWG Sky High Car Audio OFC

1/0- Sky High Car Audio

2- XP3000 XS Power Batteries
SMD VM-1
2- 12" Ascendant Audio Mayhems

Toolmaker Fuse block

Toolmaker Bus Bars

(Last Season scores 1-15" Mayhem)

145.2 dB- Sealed @ NSPL World Finals (9/28/14)

148.1 dB- Hardcore @ NSPL World Finals (9/27/14)

150.23-- Hardcore on 4500 Watts!!!!

New Build (2015, 2-12" Mayhems)

146.9- Sealed on dash

149.6 dB- Hardcore in Kick (No wall 0-24" Hardcore)

When people complain to me about stupid bullshit. "I haven't been able to find a job in 3 months, my dad is buying me a new truck and I have to pay a small portion of it".

And the fact more than one person agrees does not make it a circle jerk, it makes it a bukkake scene and you're in the middle ;)

Chick took 3 shots of Jager, and then, pissed in my mouth..

B5 Passat Build Log

postedimagel.png

People. The government. People who THINK they know everything. Oh, and Andys Autosport. Thanks for never sending my coilovers.

Thanks for the heads up. I was gonna get air suspension, a front grill, and rims from there.

Parents that don't take the time to teach their kids how to respect authority. I mean, you don't have to beat their ass, but my parents did and look at me. 19 years old and I have yet to have a run in with police. Except for that one that some bitch at Walmart called because we were running in the store... But that's a separate, very long story. Back on topic, a 4 year old shouldn't think they can climb all over the baby sitter, who already has a messed up back literally due to the same exact child who jumped on them, and think that when they do get in trouble for it a few sobs and a loud "I want my mommy" will get them out of it.

Lane AKA HeroKight

'96 Jeep Cherokee Classic 4x4

R.I.P. Molliboo

$200 for new tires, on a jeep!? Is she stealing them or building them with a heat gun and rubber bands?

You hear that????

That's a category 5 shit storm coming

n8: hey you doing today. What's it like being a bitch? you can pm me if you'd like to explain why you arent one. Just like you did for your vs threads.

^^^Rules. Follow them.^^^

Shower farts.

or when you hafta poop right after a shower/stop taking a shower to poop....

Feedback Thread: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/152368-littlebuck1919s-feedback/#entry2177586

i think you'd stick your dick in a blender if it told you it was 40 wtih two kids your age. lol

6/18/82 - 4/17/12

R.I.P. to my sister Shana

People. The government. People who THINK they know everything. Oh, and Andys Autosport. Thanks for never sending my coilovers.

actually....i had a problem with them before too....come to find out, it was just a long wait from the company that makes the product...try calling, they were friendly to me and explained that it was just a wait from the company for some reason or another. got my short ram intake and it was as it was supposed to be.

Feedback Thread: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/152368-littlebuck1919s-feedback/#entry2177586

i think you'd stick your dick in a blender if it told you it was 40 wtih two kids your age. lol

6/18/82 - 4/17/12

R.I.P. to my sister Shana

Idiot in Sundown z thread comparing ne Z to JL and wondering why they would even make an 18 since JL stops at 13... GO AWAY...

People who post in companies threads and peoples build logs telling them to do something or dissing on their stuff. Im not talking about people trying to help or give suggestions on enclosure or building techniques...but asshats who say shit like why did you ONLY do two lvl4 12's you should have done 15's or some dumb crap...or in Steve/Damore threads they want to tell them how to build their product.... Shit is annoying to read they need to Go the hell away.

MY BUILD *****http://tinyurl.com/gmcbuild*****

Vehicles

2005 GMC Canyon

CB1000r - Currently where any future funds are going. (exhasut,bazzaz, ohlins shock, screen, etc.)

crf250r - Used to be race bike..now I just trail ride..practice at the track on it.

CH80 - Daily beater (when nice weather)best 150$ ever spent. 100+mpg

Sold to:

Skullz - pstone11 - Leo1103 - Volvo 63' - pavelpardo - imnew59585

Shower farts still piss me off.

I think theyre pretty neat. When the water runs down your crack as you let one out... its like shitting in a crockpot.

Archived