• Replies 19.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I used to hate on domestic until I got the Malibu. I've had an old Toyota, an 07 Honda, and that 98 malibu and I liked the Malibu the most. Made me a Chevy man. The only other company I really like is Nissan. Not much of the newer stuff though. I'm sorry, but the GTR R35 and the new Z looks waaaaaaaaaaay too ricey. I love the older Zs and the Skyline GTRs though. And their trucks. Especially hard bodies.

Oh, while we're not eh topic, when I'm looking at cars online and I find one in the color I want inside and out at a cheap ass price, and then I look closer at the pictures and notice little pings all over it and realize why the price is so low.

Fuckin' hail damage...

Lane AKA HeroKight

'96 Jeep Cherokee Classic 4x4

R.I.P. Molliboo

$200 for new tires, on a jeep!? Is she stealing them or building them with a heat gun and rubber bands?

You hear that????

That's a category 5 shit storm coming

n8: hey you doing today. What's it like being a bitch? you can pm me if you'd like to explain why you arent one. Just like you did for your vs threads.

^^^Rules. Follow them.^^^

My Dad works for GM, uncle, neighbor... Certain imports are fine some are not. If I were to ever buy certain vehicles, I am not allowed to park at my parents house, I have to park it at the road and walk down the 1000' driveway to my parents. Basically north american is ok and European is alright also. Anything Chinese, Japanese, Korean, Czech, etc. park at the road. Especially Toyota.

Because of my job, I completely hate the Toyota factory alarm. Specifically the relocking feature. It would be a plus if I owned one, but having to fight that "feature" almost daily with my job, makes it a bit of a negative :P. I dread getting Toyota calls for that reason, specifically the newer Tundra/Sequoia. Sometimes the get extremely rage-inducing (relevant to the thread lol).

Kind of funny how the "imports" seem beefier than the domestics lately, especially Toyotas.

Back on topic: It pisses me off when I get a call, show up, call the customer repeatedly to verify that I'm at the right location, get no answer, wait a little while, leave, head back towards home, then the customer finally calls me back about 30+ minutes after my initial contact attempt. I then have to drive all the way back to the location to do the job.

Also, going downtown on Friday and Saturday nights suck, especially near the small area where all of the bars/clubs seem to be concentrated in.

2016 Ford Focus SE

No build log yet
DC Audio 1.2K
2x DC Audio Level 2 10"

ex girfriends, their sister in laws and of course facebook

HU: Pioneer AVH x5800BHS SP Amp: AQ 120.4 Front SP: Hertz Hsk 165 Rear SP: DD cxs 6.5 SW Amp: Crescendo BC2000d SW 2 DC level 3 12" Electrical: Stock alt for now XS D2400 XS D3400 Knukonceptz Kolossus Second skin damplifier

On 8/8/2012 at 4:50 PM, Brandon15zzz said:

I heard he actually graduated college with a 4.0 gpa. Seems pretty gangster.

On 8/29/2012 at 12:25 AM, ILoveBass21 said:

he could blow a sub powering it with a potato.

Mornings. If It's not 2pm when I wake up, I don't make a single noise until I get some coffee in me.

Lane AKA HeroKight

'96 Jeep Cherokee Classic 4x4

R.I.P. Molliboo

$200 for new tires, on a jeep!? Is she stealing them or building them with a heat gun and rubber bands?

You hear that????

That's a category 5 shit storm coming

n8: hey you doing today. What's it like being a bitch? you can pm me if you'd like to explain why you arent one. Just like you did for your vs threads.

^^^Rules. Follow them.^^^

Chatterboxes. Seriously. Especially when they won't shut up for hours, and get mad when you finally tell them to shut up. Then somehow they start saying that it's because they get chatty when they are nervous, but it seems like it's non-stop all of the time.

2016 Ford Focus SE

No build log yet
DC Audio 1.2K
2x DC Audio Level 2 10"

Archived