• Replies 19.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I am getting tired of people trying to explain to me how a turbo car feels and drives. I have owned a couple, and driven a couple that are beast. Stop fucking trying to sound smart.

Also, people that say "I can't wait to hear that thing spool up" (talking about my car). But I have stated numerous times that I am doing an all motor build. Go buy and build your own Mustang, so sick of opinions.

SMD Super Seller

My Feedback Thread

I am getting tired of people trying to explain to me how a turbo car feels and drives. I have owned a couple, and driven a couple that are beast. Stop fucking trying to sound smart.

Also, people that say "I can't wait to hear that thing spool up" (talking about my car). But I have stated numerous times that I am doing an all motor build. Go buy and build your own Mustang, so sick of opinions.

All motor FTFW

Team MaxRetribution

Si Vis Pacem Parabellum
Id rather be judged by 12 than carried by 6

Bowhunting- Life Begins and Ends at Full Draw

Bowhunting Team Fatal Trajectory Hunt Team

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/49335-sick96vtecaccords-t-line-build/?hl=sick96vtecaccord << Accord Build

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/68498-smokedout08impalas-tline-build/?hl=+sick96vtecaccord << Impala T-line build

Rebassed.com for all your music needs 👌

I don't like it when people ask me "When are you doing performance parts?" I'm not, my car is not worth adding any performance parts to at all, there's better cars for that, my car will forever remain a slow boxmobile, which I'm fine about.

2003 Kia Sorento

Team Subsonic Lows
Team Bassin' on a Budget

2016 Rebuild Under Construction

Best score: 150.2 at 40hz (3k, 2 Custom HDC3 15's) Usaci style(door open, in the kick)

I don't like it when people ask me "When are you doing performance parts?" I'm not, my car is not worth adding any performance parts to at all, there's better cars for that, my car will forever remain a slow boxmobile, which I'm fine about.

As long as it thumps is all that matters :). Well getting from point a to b too :) .

Archived