semi's that don't get over when I try to merge

when I can't seem to type the right code to unlock my phone

When my fucking testicles stick to the side of my leg

When that bitch always wants me to be on top..

Vehicle: 1999 Toyota 4Runner SR5Front Stage: Oxygen Audio O2 ComponentsRear Stage: Oxygen Audio O2 ComponentsSubs: 2 12" Obsidian V2 w/ Upgraded Black Aluminum SPL coilsBox: 5.94 Cubic Foot Tuned to 34 HZSub Amp: American Bass VFL150.1

Mids/Highs Amp: Rockford Fosgate 120.2

Head Unit: Kenwood KDC-X396Electrical: Single Run of American Bass 1/0, Single Run of American Bass 8 Gauge, Big 3 Upgrade

Build Loghttp://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/161818-1999-toyota-4runner-sr5/

• Replies 19.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

When my fucking testicles stick to the side of my leg

Nananananananananananananananana BATWING

I hate it when they "fall asleep."

My star rating on my profile going down. Not that it matters, just that someone was so bitch and butt hurt their tactic to get back is to give me 1 star, lol. What's next, write a letter?

Tell me...does this smell like chloroform to you?

People who knowingly speed then get a ticket and complain about it.

Dude.. It's not line you were going 2 over and got a ticket. You were going 40 in a 25. You got a fairly justified ticket - that's no one's fault but yours.

Don't want tickets? Don't speed. Easy as that.

^ it's an epidemic.

I grew up near one of the worst "speed traps", Waldo, FL. It's a small town, with a school zone and crosswalk going across a major US highway. Speed limit drops from 65 to 35 through that area. People used to bitch moan and whine about getting tickets for 2 or 3 over the limit. After a study was conducted, the average ticket was for 16 over the limit, and less than 1% got tickets for under 10 over the limit. People are just whiny bitches.

If you speed through a neighborhood, your stupid dumbfuck ass deserves a ticket.

2007 Pacifica
Rebuild. Less quiet. Still not loud.

I speed all the time and have yet to get a speeding ticket :)

Everyone here goes under the limit on the highway, annoying as hell. Then there is a portion of road that has speed cameras with signs, most people tend to go 10mph + over the limit there. Dumb people..

And the fact more than one person agrees does not make it a circle jerk, it makes it a bukkake scene and you're in the middle ;)

Chick took 3 shots of Jager, and then, pissed in my mouth..

B5 Passat Build Log

postedimagel.png

This nasty shit

liquid_fence_deer_rabbit_conc_40oz.jpg

Easily the worst thing I have ever smelled. Sprayed it around the whole yard, smells like it was collected from an old out house that's been sitting for 50 years. I got it in my eyes and mouth... The smell just wont go away. I really think liquid shit in a bottle wouldn't smell as bad.

And the fact more than one person agrees does not make it a circle jerk, it makes it a bukkake scene and you're in the middle ;)

Chick took 3 shots of Jager, and then, pissed in my mouth..

B5 Passat Build Log

postedimagel.png

I speed all the time and have yet to get a speeding ticket :)

Everyone here goes under the limit on the highway, annoying as hell. Then there is a portion of road that has speed cameras with signs, most people tend to go 10mph + over the limit there. Dumb people..

I don't speed except for this 1 mile stretch of highway on my way to school

They have these adjustable speed limit signs. No cameras or cops, just adjustable speed limits.

Usually they just set the speed limit at the speed of traffic. But right before rushour when people are going 60-70 trying to get home before it starts, they set the speed limit to 35 or 40

NO WAY am I going 35 with traffic behind me going full freeway speed. I'd rather just eat the ticket than get in an accident like that lol

Archived