• Replies 19.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

BC8A7048-9D73-450D-8DBD-E9B88B188942-550

About 5lbs a day...

Anything belle tire could do to help me?

Air the tire up, smash the tire with a Big hammet a few times and check for leaks, If its still leaking, Pull valve stem deflate all the air Then use the BFH again to break the bead on that side Then reseat the tire.

1998 gmc extd cab

12 crossfire C710s

4 SAZ-4500s

3 Singer 400A alts
buncha mids/highs

Team Asshole

I destroyed an opossum going about 55mph on the way home last night. It got some air and there was a cloud of fur. Was scared there was some damage when I went to pull over... and nothing! No brush marks or anything.

And the fact more than one person agrees does not make it a circle jerk, it makes it a bukkake scene and you're in the middle ;)

Chick took 3 shots of Jager, and then, pissed in my mouth..

B5 Passat Build Log

postedimagel.png

I destroyed an opossum going about 55mph on the way home last night. It got some air and there was a cloud of fur. Was scared there was some damage when I went to pull over... and nothing! No brush marks or anything.

how was the opossum going so fast?

I had to the comment hit me when I read it.

2004 Jeep Grand Cherokee LimitedHU: Pioneer Premier DEH-P790btFront doors: JBL Gt series 6x9'sRear doors: StockSub Amp: DC Audio 3.5K Subs: 2 DC Audio lvl 4 12's with XL uprades and carbon fiber capsAlternator: Mechman 240

Wire: Wirez 1/0 awg OFC amp wire kit

dcid5_zps46f1f305.jpg

When someones screen name is something like "SuperinstallGAWD Iownzashop" and I think cool this dude is a super install god that owns a shop then I see their first post and it's some stupid shit like "so I just bought my first 2 sony splodes and I want to wire them to .25 ohmz on my kenwood 80000 watt amp." and then I die a little inside..............

Archived