Possible i've said this before but, stupid motherfuckers that merge onto a 75mph freeway at 45mph. Gas pedal is on the right bitch.

OR, the same dipshits who slow down to 40 mph half a mile before their offramp. That shit causes an accordion effect, especially when there is as much traffic as we have in SoCal.

SMD Super Seller

My Feedback Thread

• Replies 19.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

All I know is green means GO. If you get hit by a redlight runner, its their fault. And if im behind you, and you don't go when it turns green, I will let you know about it.

I have train horns.. People get the idea to go when they get honked at haha

1998 gmc extd cab

12 crossfire C710s

4 SAZ-4500s

3 Singer 400A alts
buncha mids/highs

Team Asshole

You see those people on the side of the road to turn out and they wait just until you get close to them until they decide to pull out in front of you.

And the fact more than one person agrees does not make it a circle jerk, it makes it a bukkake scene and you're in the middle ;)

Chick took 3 shots of Jager, and then, pissed in my mouth..

B5 Passat Build Log

postedimagel.png

All I know is green means GO. If you get hit by a redlight runner, its their fault. And if im behind you, and you don't go when it turns green, I will let you know about it.

Hell yeah.

*searches 'train horns'*

SMD Super Seller

My Feedback Thread

You see those people on the side of the road to turn out and they wait just until you get close to them until they decide to pull out in front of you.

Same thing with drivers waiting to turn right from a side street. They turn out in front of you then go like 20mph, i've cut off and gotten out of the car on a few of those occassions, especially if its a fucking Prius.

SMD Super Seller

My Feedback Thread

Hell yeah.

*searches 'train horns'*

some times it works well, others they acctually stop and look around.. but fun to do

even better when someone cuts you off and honk and watch them swerve all over the place

1998 gmc extd cab

12 crossfire C710s

4 SAZ-4500s

3 Singer 400A alts
buncha mids/highs

Team Asshole

Myself... I have the worst habit of picking at my fingers until I get a nasty hangnail. Then I rip that out and my fingers bleed. Then I find some little flap of skin hanging off because of that and I pull that off too. Which makes them bleed more.

Not the greatest habit lol

Archived