Had a middle aged lady pull up next to me at a stop light bumping some eminem. So I looked over and told her to turn that shit down lol.

And the fact more than one person agrees does not make it a circle jerk, it makes it a bukkake scene and you're in the middle ;)

Chick took 3 shots of Jager, and then, pissed in my mouth..

B5 Passat Build Log

postedimagel.png

• Replies 19.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Graduation rehearsal not on graduation day. I took my last final today, why would I want to go back to skool at 2? Who needs to rehearse a graduation? You get all the seniors, sit them down, call their name. done.............. Idiots.

(skool is spelled like that on purpose btw, since I'm preparing to dumb myself down for summer)

Biomedical/Behavioral Science Major, The (Self-Proclaimed) Undisputed-Homemade-Woofer-King

Super-Neodymium-Woofer Build Log: The D4BA-V.2 http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/169236-diy-super-neodymium-woofer-build-log/?p=2475620

Fucking love Alan you goddamned fucking super nerd lol

When Alan uses big words I don't understand

It's warming up enough that the donut-punching cyclist douchenozzles are getting their two wheeled fagmobiles out.

Everytime I see a guy driving a mini cooper I cant help but think he loves cock & (2/29/16)-My wife just bitched at me about throwing out things we don't really use. My response of well we don't really use your vagina so should we throw that out was evidently not the right response. I had to leave the room.

I missed Alan.

RIP 5/29/15 - I love you son.

High school freshman...

In Progress of building

Headunit: JVC KDR-540

Wires: Execution Audio 1/0 CCA front to back and big 3

Amp: RE Audio dts 1500.1

Subs: 2 RE Audio SE-X 12d4s

Stock Jeep Battery and 137 amp alternator

2 pioneer 6x9s and 2 jvc 4" speakers

1993 Jeep YJ Wrangler 4.0 automatic

High school freshman...

Despite the norm to hate freshmen, I find sophomores to be the most annoying....I think it's because they're not freshmen anymore, but they don't understand that they're still underclassmen, and they do all the weird stuff with each other, but think it's funny..... hence the word "homo" in their grade.

Biomedical/Behavioral Science Major, The (Self-Proclaimed) Undisputed-Homemade-Woofer-King

Super-Neodymium-Woofer Build Log: The D4BA-V.2 http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/169236-diy-super-neodymium-woofer-build-log/?p=2475620

Fucking love Alan you goddamned fucking super nerd lol

When Alan uses big words I don't understand

It's warming up enough that the donut-punching cyclist douchenozzles are getting their two wheeled fagmobiles out.

Everytime I see a guy driving a mini cooper I cant help but think he loves cock & (2/29/16)-My wife just bitched at me about throwing out things we don't really use. My response of well we don't really use your vagina so should we throw that out was evidently not the right response. I had to leave the room.

I missed Alan.

RIP 5/29/15 - I love you son.

my boy's girl blowin up my phone and my girls phone to bitch about him... talk to him if your mad bitch

OiRYFHf.png

////Alpine, Eclipse, Load Boss, Pheonix Gold, MB Quart,Digital Desings, Memphis, Stinger, Periphial, MTX, Visualogic

When a girl's profile says 18, and then I find out she's 15.

challenge-denied.jpg?w=500&h=375

On the same hand, the fact that when I talk to girls in high school (17 or 18, don't even start on the pedo jokes) they seem so impressed and intrigued, but girls my own age are all "Where do you work? Are you in school? WHAT ARE YOU DOING WITH YOUR LIFE?"

For fucks sake, I'm 20. It's a work in progress. Some people are 40 and still don't know what they're doing with their life.

Lane AKA HeroKight

'96 Jeep Cherokee Classic 4x4

R.I.P. Molliboo

$200 for new tires, on a jeep!? Is she stealing them or building them with a heat gun and rubber bands?

You hear that????

That's a category 5 shit storm coming

n8: hey you doing today. What's it like being a bitch? you can pm me if you'd like to explain why you arent one. Just like you did for your vs threads.

^^^Rules. Follow them.^^^

^ I'll give you props. I got a good laugh out of that.

Edit - Seriously though. Who the fuck expects a 15 year old on a dating site? I mean, I had a Myspace like 2 years before I was old enough, but damn.

Lane AKA HeroKight

R.I.P. Molliboo

$200 for new tires, on a jeep!? Is she stealing them or building them with a heat gun and rubber bands?

You hear that????

n8: hey you doing today. What's it like being a bitch? you can pm me if you'd like to explain why you arent one. Just like you did for your vs threads.

Paper towels/toilet paper that rips everywhere EXCEPT the perforation.

Lane AKA HeroKight

R.I.P. Molliboo

You hear that????

Archived