Wheel cylinder boots....ahhh yes so much fun. :suicide-santa:

I hate backing the spring off.

GM had a "updated" part for their auto tensioner or whatever its fucking called...they produced the first one incorrectly so its almost impossible to back it off without ruining it.

MY BUILD *****http://tinyurl.com/gmcbuild*****

Vehicles

2005 GMC Canyon

CB1000r - Currently where any future funds are going. (exhasut,bazzaz, ohlins shock, screen, etc.)

crf250r - Used to be race bike..now I just trail ride..practice at the track on it.

CH80 - Daily beater (when nice weather)best 150$ ever spent. 100+mpg

Sold to:

Skullz - pstone11 - Leo1103 - Volvo 63' - pavelpardo - imnew59585

Shower farts still piss me off.

I think theyre pretty neat. When the water runs down your crack as you let one out... its like shitting in a crockpot.

• Replies 19.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Shit man, that baby still has all her teeth. She could very well be Miss (insert southern state) for all we know.

People that make jokes like this. We're not just a bunch of dumb rednecks and trailer trash down here. Those people can be found is every state.

We have plenty of em here.. Came from the south. ;)

lol

Seriousness should be left out of threads like this, butthurt too or caring about what others post.

In all honesty though there are fatasses, dumbasses, idiots, racist, gays, whites,blacks, asians, mexicans, spanish, etc, etc people in every state.....but I'm sure the south has the largest concentration of overweight redneck white folk in it....at least theyre redneck..we just have white trash here.

MY BUILD *****http://tinyurl.com/gmcbuild*****

Vehicles

2005 GMC Canyon

CB1000r - Currently where any future funds are going. (exhasut,bazzaz, ohlins shock, screen, etc.)

crf250r - Used to be race bike..now I just trail ride..practice at the track on it.

CH80 - Daily beater (when nice weather)best 150$ ever spent. 100+mpg

Sold to:

Skullz - pstone11 - Leo1103 - Volvo 63' - pavelpardo - imnew59585

Shower farts still piss me off.

I think theyre pretty neat. When the water runs down your crack as you let one out... its like shitting in a crockpot.

Shit man, that baby still has all her teeth. She could very well be Miss (insert southern state) for all we know.

People that make jokes like this. We're not just a bunch of dumb rednecks and trailer trash down here. Those people can be found is every state.

lol

Seriousness should be left out of threads like this, butthurt too or caring about what others post.

In all honesty though there are fatasses, dumbasses, idiots, racist, gays, whites,blacks, asians, mexicans, spanish, etc, etc people in every state.....but I'm sure the south has the largest concentration of overweight redneck white folk in it....at least theyre redneck..we just have white trash here.

ok cause I'm from the south you think I'm a redneck? Define redneck for me

Drum brakes. Time to replace them on my car and I've never worked on them before. Not quite as easy as discs lol

Have fun releasing the springs and getting them back in place ;) And be careful not to puncture the wheel cylinder boot.

You're just mean!! LMAO

Leave one side togeather, Small set of needle nose vise grips amd a decemt flathead screwdriver work wonders, Unless you have the proper tools

What he said^^^^

Leave one side together so you can go look at it to make sure you have everything in right. I use a pair of dikes rather then the vice grips

Thats cool. Im way too old to be upset by shit like that. Your name is winston. Your own parents hated you even before you were born.

My penis is bigger than your penis

I'm far from loud and my roof/headliner flaps around like Adam's ass on a windy day. I think it depends more on the structure of the vehicle.

I'm not too butthurt, but it is aggravating hearing that shit your whole life when I seriously rarely see that shit around here, man. The only place I see it is the internet, and I've been through some pretty trashy places and lived in a neighborhood that was nothing but double and single wides for most of my life.

Lane AKA HeroKight

'96 Jeep Cherokee Classic 4x4

R.I.P. Molliboo

$200 for new tires, on a jeep!? Is she stealing them or building them with a heat gun and rubber bands?

You hear that????

That's a category 5 shit storm coming

n8: hey you doing today. What's it like being a bitch? you can pm me if you'd like to explain why you arent one. Just like you did for your vs threads.

^^^Rules. Follow them.^^^

lol

Seriousness should be left out of threads like this, butthurt too, or caring about what others post.

Key point here.

That would be like me saying everyone that lives in the mountains are hillbillys.

That's actually pretty accurate lol. At least in the Appalacians.

And the fact more than one person agrees does not make it a circle jerk, it makes it a bukkake scene and you're in the middle ;)

Chick took 3 shots of Jager, and then, pissed in my mouth..

B5 Passat Build Log

postedimagel.png

I know, right? I was born in Dallas, TX, raised in Tyler, TX and now I live in Shreveport, LA. When I speak, I sound like I probably dropped out of second grade and with the tats, the long hair and the tooth I have missing, I don't look the least bit out of place on my bike.

But that's fine with me. I know that I'm not stupid. I know how to spell, I am very well educated and I laugh just as hard at redneck jokes as those who make them at my expense.

And I enjoy life. And fat chicks too. Don't believe me? Ask my wife. ;-)

Facebook: facebook.com/audioanarchyllc

Instagram: audioanarchyllc

Youtube: youtube.com/bbeljefe

aaresizehorizontal_zps47821bb2.jpg

not getting laid in a year

You do realize how easy it is to pull a bitch, right?

Kill yourself.

I know right????? Whats wrong with you Tribe?

hit that dayum, the top of her vag is hanging out he can just crawl in there

but really theres always the 5$ hookers in the dark allys :D

i just puked man thats nasty

My setup,

Digital Designs M80

3 Re audio 10's ported tuned to 36 hz

Kenwood x-696

SHCA 0 gauge

Polk audio coax running off hu

Archived