Nothing like waking up only to find your room completely empty of the woman who allegedly loved you unconditionally for 2+ years.

Bed empty.

Shelves empty.

Closet empty.

Driveway empty of her vehicle.

Most of all, hands empty of a note or any other form of explanation. All this after a great 3-day weekend, & lovingly watching TV until 6am this morning. Then when you contact them (TXTd) you get, "You are better off" & "I don't know what to say I'm a coward", & is allegedly driving through Pennsylvania ... heading back to TN on a whim for the second time - only to fall into the clutches of bullshit Yup, no reason to think any different ... only this time Jason isn't going to be there for time number 3.

dam man . Sorry this happened but this is the price we fools go thru to find love. Women can be the coldest creatures in the world . And also the most sweetest warmest loven creatures at the same time. Look at it this way bro you probly are better off , and there's so many girls out here just waiting for a guy like us to find them. Stay strong my friend the right girls waiting around the corner.

• Replies 19.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I was coming on here to bitch about my shitty day . And I seen this^^ and was like I've been there more than once. And know what that feels like. Made my shitty day less important seeing fellow members being done so cold . I wish you luck sutliff.

Dudes, fuck those spoiled ass housewives in big ass NEW SUV's and crossovers. Especially the BMW's, Mercedes', and the fucking bitch ass LandRovers. Cunts. "I've got blonde hair and fake tits and a $80k CROSSOVER and my husband loves me more than anyone in the world so fuck you I drive how I want you poor bastards fuck you fuck you and fuck you."

Fucking cunts, can't ever use a blinker. I'll lock up my fucking F-250's brakes and let them assholes get a grill full of American metal, on their dime. Get of my ass you whores. You're husbands love your cleaning lady and liquor more than you, oh and golf.

/rant over

On a side note, I saw the calipers on a Porsche crossover. Holy shit, the caliper covered half of the rotor.

'01 Dodge Stratass Sealed Trunk Build Log
2008 Honda Fit Sport Build Log

On 10/3/2013 at 10:00 AM, ROLEXrifleman said:

Anyone who says they knew everything they wanted out of life at 19 can go suck a bag of dicks cause they are lying to themselves or brought up in a cult.

Dudes, fuck those spoiled ass housewives in big ass NEW SUV's and crossovers. Especially the BMW's, Mercedes', and the fucking bitch ass LandRovers. Cunts. "I've got blonde hair and fake tits and a $80k CROSSOVER and my husband loves me more than anyone in the world so fuck you I drive how I want you poor bastards fuck you fuck you and fuck you."

Fucking cunts, can't ever use a blinker. I'll lock up my fucking F-250's brakes and let them assholes get a grill full of American metal, on their dime. Get of my ass you whores. You're husbands love your cleaning lady and liquor more than you, oh and golf.

/rant over

you just summed up 99% of women in my town ive thought so manu times about slammin my breaks and puttin my big ass hitch through their grill

My setup,

Digital Designs M80

3 Re audio 10's ported tuned to 36 hz

Kenwood x-696

SHCA 0 gauge

Polk audio coax running off hu

Lol when i worked at Sears I had a manager who told a girl he had a fetish for pillows because according to him it was by far the worst face he'd ever seen but the best body he'd ever seen. Lol she believed it ^_^

I suppose "I just have a pillow fetish" sounds a little better than "here put this bag over your head your manface is unsettling my dick"

i shook this one kids hand and it just folded in mine. long story short i fucked his girlfriendso.. yeah..

You want this to happen to you? Give decent handshakes people.

I was gifted with an innate ability to distribute wholesale ass beatings in a timely and orderly fashion.

Nothing like waking up only to find your room completely empty of the woman who allegedly loved you unconditionally for 2+ years.

Bed empty.

Shelves empty.

Closet empty.

Most of all, hands empty of a note or any other form of explanation. All this after a great 3-day weekend, & lovingly watching TV until 6am this morning. Then when you contact them (TXTd) you get, "You are better off" & "I don't know what to say I'm a coward", & is allegedly driving through Pennsylvania ... heading back to TN on a whim for the second time - only to fall into the clutches of bullshit Yup, no reason to think any different ... only this time Jason isn't going to be there for time number 3.

dam man . Sorry this happened but this is the price we fools go thru to find love. Women can be the coldest creatures in the world . And also the most sweetest warmest loven creatures at the same time. Look at it this way bro you probly are better off , and there's so many girls out here just waiting for a guy like us to find them. Stay strong my friend the right girls waiting around the corner.

Exactly why I don't put up with any of the normal "woman bullshit" my wife tries to throw out. If she leaves because I don't 'bow down', fuck it. I'll go back to fucking bitches with no self esteem, just let you do to them as you will. Its all they're good for, pleasure. Friendship? fuck that, thats why you get a badass ride, or awesome dog, or..... you get the point.

SMD Super Seller

My Feedback Thread

Ha ha, very true. But I'm one of those guys that doesn't work. I cannot bang out a chick with a bad face. The face is the most important aspect to me. You can have small titties and no ass but if you got a pretty face I'm down. But if you have a shakira body with a Susan Boyle face I'd rather fap with jalapeno juice as lube

Tell me...does this smell like chloroform to you?

Bed empty.

Shelves empty.

Closet empty.

Not many girls looking for a good guy. Found out they're almost all coniving cold hearted bishes. The good ones, the ones that want those good guys? Taken already. Age has no limit. Figure they all grow out of that stuff right? By time they 30, 40, whatever... they're done with the games, done with being treated like a piece of meat. Yeah, no. Know a 37 yr old (reason why I was and have a new job) that ain't like that. No lie, bitches and complains and moans to the boss that I don't do this or that, no matter how small it is. She complained at least 3 times that I wasn't stapling papers. Lol. 8....effin...papers. And reason I didn't? Because she said she'd give me a stapler to use so I didn't have to go in her office... and yet, never gave me the stapler.. Make sense? No? Thought so. (Sums up my experience with women haha)

/rant over

As far as the blinker, I get it. I mean... I've seen many crashes because of them (when someone waitin to make a turn and the oncoming car has their blinker on and isn't turning and BOOM)... I've seen many not use it. I just think of the blinker as a caution. "I may or may not be turning" lol. Too many retards out there, seriously, to believe em.

But as far as the other thing? The housewives in the new SUV's and such? Completely understand. Seen so many girls "I have a BMW, I am better than you" No... just... no. Your ride may be more comfortable from point A to point B compared to mine, but that's it. You're paying for a logo, a brand. My vehicle does exact same as you, you're just in 1st class while I'm coach.

And Orion, about the face thing? (not quoting bc saw response after i started typing)... I get you but also eh. The pretty faced ones are typically the stuck up "I'm better than you" stupid retardedness. But, not gonna bang something that's ugly. Doesn't have to be a knockout but honey boo boo's mom? HELL NAW. Lol. I'd die never having sex again if that was my option.

Sheena = pedobear

Gee... men treat women like shit and women are attracted to men that treat them like shit and then men who treat women like shit bitch about women who are attracted to men who treat them like shit....

Your daughters & nieces get the vibe you're giving about women, guys, and that's why this viscous circle persists.

Women are no different than men. We all respond to how we're treated with our own self interests in mind.

Facebook: facebook.com/audioanarchyllc

Instagram: audioanarchyllc

Youtube: youtube.com/bbeljefe

aaresizehorizontal_zps47821bb2.jpg

Archived