when females think they're more important then my vehicle and 4 wheelers and expect me to spend all my money on them and not anything i own because "it's not important like she is"

HAAAAAAAAAAA like gtfo, my shit comes before anyone except family..

tjats the most disrespectful shit you could say to a girl. I don't see you having a decent relationship treating women like there worthless an putting a stupid ass 4 wheeler before them, you got lots to learn

• Replies 19.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

^^It's about balance.

Can't be at one extreme or the other

Hes 18. If you woukd have seen some of the things ive done at that age that would be mild

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

Damn it! I always log in to see the tail end of someone getting torn to shreds on here....not cool. However I still have some time left in my fuck bitches get money stage so in a couple years ill worry about settling down as for now I just treat them good and get laid...Lol

People are different. But choose between a bitch and any of my toys? I've made harder decisions at the vending machine. My stuff will always come first.

Tell me...does this smell like chloroform to you?

Damn it! I always log in to see the tail end of someone getting torn to shreds on here....not cool. However I still have some time left in my fuck bitches get money stage so in a couple years ill worry about settling down as for now I just treat them good and get laid...Lol

And if you're lucky, you'll find one who will settle down with you and help you get laid...

Facebook: facebook.com/audioanarchyllc

Instagram: audioanarchyllc

Youtube: youtube.com/bbeljefe

aaresizehorizontal_zps47821bb2.jpg

Ignorant sterotyping. Us bimmer drivers aways get such a bad rep, lol. Anything that can be said about the attitude of a person behind the wheel of a BMW can be said about someone driving any other make of vehicle. My second vehicle is an old 96' ram with 3" factory lift, and I feel like more of a boss in the truck than my car. If you have a problem with the speed that I'm driving in the truck then your ass is just going to have to wait or go around, I'm confident in my rear bumper :)

Yeah, people who drive a 2013 Bimmer seem to be just as pissed off at the world as people who drive a rusty 92 Cutlass.

Maybe, but it seems Bravarian Motor Werks has more than their fair share of dickhead owners. Just an observation.

I would agree that some BMW drivers drive with a sense of entitlement on the road, but the same could be said about some Audi drivers. And Hummer. MB. Suzuki. Prius. Etc. I think you fail to see my point though. Based on your logic, the guy in the 01' M5 is a dick. And so is that old lady in the 2013 7-series. And the guy in the 92' 318, since they are all BMW drivers. And those grandma's in Caddy's that pull out in front of you all the time doing 15 under mean that the mid-aged CTS-V guys are in the same mindset on the road, because hey it's still a Caddy right? And apparently, everyone that buys a certain make of car has the same mindset on the road...

One of my best friend's has a Z06 and we hear that same s#it all the time (all Z06 drivers are dickheads, etc) naturally from people that have never driven a Z06. And, I'm sure all the H3 drivers out there are completely oblivious to the comments from the peanut gallery about their ride.

All I was trying to say is that a$$holes transcend age, race, sex, financial status, and make of their vehicle. You can spin it any way you want but you will only show your ignorance when you stereotype in absolutes, doesn't matter what the subject is. That's like saying anyone with a car with more than 500hp is compensating for something else. It's an ignorant absolute with no basis other that a stereotype, which means they are either jealous, hatin', or just have nothing else better to do with their time, and could probably buy one themselves if they put the amount of effort to get it as they do sitting down and hating on it based on a stereotype.

Hell, even being a member of this forum is stereotyped hardcore. But who cares? Because at the end of the day, we know that haters are just gonna hate, and little do haters know that,

haterade_zps9a85c45a.jpg

Just sayin.

When I hear music, I fear no danger. I am invulnerable. I see no foe. I am related to the earliest times, and to the latest.
~Henry David Thoreau

when females think they're more important then my vehicle and 4 wheelers and expect me to spend all my money on them and not anything i own because "it's not important like she is"

HAAAAAAAAAAA like gtfo, my shit comes before anyone except family..

tjats the most disrespectful shit you could say to a girl. I don't see you having a decent relationship treating women like there worthless an putting a stupid ass 4 wheeler before them, you got lots to learn

lmfao i dont disrespect them, but im for sure not gonna put someone elses needs before mine expecially one of my toys that i love..

i know how to respect females.. lol

EDIT: shoulda mentioned she's not even my girlfriend and i've only known her for a couple months.. lmao

idea22.jpg ALL CREDIT TO XX1 FOR DC BANNER 3178gvp.jpg

down rpping vanderbilt. 30 miles from victoria. i own the 3rd loudest setup here out of 3. but i did put together all 3 setups

strapping 2 amps together ? like bolting them next together? using bungy cables to hold them down? or wiring separate amps to each sub

Archived