Breaking in the new boots you get that your squadron thinks are awesome when in reality they just make life painful...I miss the old shitty boots we used to get. Lol

Wear 2 socks. Not kidding. I found that secret out. For like a week or two... wear double socks. Sucks cause summer and all but I went from crying when I walked to wanting to run a marathon in them.

^^ Haha more than 3x the money a week will be nice!

For sure. Keepin night job so that pay won't change. But go from $100ish a week to about $700 or so I'm thinking every 2 weeks for the 2nd job? Only downfall is during the week? I'm dead. Lol.

Sheena = pedobear

• Replies 19.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Nice parking. Notice they are sitting in the car. They gave me some dirty looks lol

^This right here, got idiots around where I live that do that in civics and shit. I'm like bitch please I drive a SLT Suburban and I can park right, why can you?

Getting ditched for an entire weekend so all the 21+ kids can hit the bars. Fuck it

2016 Subaru BRZ | Sony XAV-AX100 | Rockford Fosgate DSM 4080 & DSM 40ix |

On 6/6/2012 at 6:32 PM, 'LZTYBRN' said:

3. Don't put speakers outside the car unless you are the ice cream man.

My feedback thread

Daily driven cars that have been tucked/shaved/etc to the point of ridiculousness. Yeah let's get rid of the wipers/mirrors/wires/antenna/fuel door/key holes....fuck it, I'm gonna drive a polished metal egg

2016 Subaru BRZ | Sony XAV-AX100 | Rockford Fosgate DSM 4080 & DSM 40ix |

On 6/6/2012 at 6:32 PM, 'LZTYBRN' said:

3. Don't put speakers outside the car unless you are the ice cream man.

My feedback thread

fuck it, I'm gonna drive a polished metal egg

:rofl:

Daily driven cars that have been tucked/shaved/etc to the point of ridiculousness. Yeah let's get rid of the wipers/mirrors/wires/antenna/fuel door/key holes....fuck it, I'm gonna drive a polished metal egg

I could see a wire tuck.. along with a shaved antenna/key holes.. but wipers and mirrors? Why?? I cant even begin to think of a justification...

On 5/8/2011 at 7:38 PM, Kranny said:
On 5/8/2011 at 7:35 PM, 'Maxim' said:

It hurts me inside when I read stuff like this and remember you're 15

LMFAO so true

:blush:

Mitsubishi 3000GT (Old Build)

Headunit: Pioneer 80PRS

Frontstage: (2) McLaren Audio MLT-2 Tweeters & (4) PRV Audio MR Series Neo 6.5" Mids

Substage: 4 15" Hybrid Subs - Tantric Motors & Sundown Softies

Amps: Banda 2.4D Amp (Tweets), American Bass VFL 350.4 (Mids), and (2) Ampere 3800s

Electrical :Singer 260A Alt & JY Power Lithium

2005 Chevy Colorado Ext Cab

Headunit: Pioneer 80PRS

Frontstage: 4 PRV 700Ti Tweets & 6 10" Delta Mids on 3000wrms

Substage: 6 Fi BTL 18s in a 4th Order Walkthrough on 3 Wolfram 4500s

Electrical: Singer "390" and JY Power

My Official Feedback Thread

Yahoo pisses me off!

No fucking joke. Haven't been able to delete any mail of any sort. And can't see attachments.

'01 Dodge Stratass Sealed Trunk Build Log
2008 Honda Fit Sport Build Log

On 10/3/2013 at 10:00 AM, ROLEXrifleman said:

Anyone who says they knew everything they wanted out of life at 19 can go suck a bag of dicks cause they are lying to themselves or brought up in a cult.

Yahoo pisses me off!

No fucking joke. Haven't been able to delete any mail of any sort. And can't see attachments.
i can't even get in my email lol called them to try with 0 luck but they can an did delete my email account but couldn't let me reset my password after I've been hacked. Wtf!!

Archived