i can't even get in my email lol called them to try with 0 luck but they can an did delete my email account but couldn't let me reset my password after I've been hacked. Wtf!!

If I didn't have my email used in so many different areas, I would drop yahoo and go with a much better service.

'01 Dodge Stratass Sealed Trunk Build Log
2008 Honda Fit Sport Build Log

On 10/3/2013 at 10:00 AM, ROLEXrifleman said:

Anyone who says they knew everything they wanted out of life at 19 can go suck a bag of dicks cause they are lying to themselves or brought up in a cult.

• Replies 19.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i can't even get in my email lol called them to try with 0 luck but they can an did delete my email account but couldn't let me reset my password after I've been hacked. Wtf!!

If I didn't have my email used in so many different areas, I would drop yahoo and go with a much better service.
tomorrow I have to start emailing everything to change it. Big ordeal too I'm still in shock this is happening . I've had this email for years an it pisses me off! That I have to change mine an deal with giving it out again

Not many things really piss me off but today.... I got pissed off for sure.

My wife comes outside asking me where I spent $900.00 this past weekend and, of course, I said nowhere. I spent about $200.00 this weekend working on a friend's build but other than that, I spent nothing.

Turns out someone got hold of my debit card info and ordered almost $900.00 worth of something from Wal-Mart's website. Three charges of $296.77 each, to be exact and, the shit they ordered is being sent to some address in Kinston, North Carolina (probably 900 miles from me).

If that isn't enough to piss you off, here's the rest of the story.... We caught these charges before they were actually posted to our account. The money has been deducted from our balance but the charges themselves are still pending. However, Wal Mart refuses to release the shipping address until the charges are completed... ergo, until they get our G-note and, until we fill out a form letter that looks as if it were designed by the government.

So essentially, Wal Mart has told us that we can't find out who is fucking us until they're done fucking us... because I guess it would be rude to interrupt a rapist before he busts his nut.

All that said, Wal Mart is going to issue a credit but again, not until the charges have actually posted and as a result, most likely not until the thief has safely absconded with his ill gotten booty.

I would like to see this thief make restitution but I despise the rape rooms that America calls jail and I am not a violent person, so calling the cops or having someone in NC break his/her legs is not an option for me. And obviously, the Just Us system isn't interested in actually helping either the victims of crime or the perpertrator so in the end, I'm really more pissed off that I won't be able to make this thief pay me restitution than I am about the actual theft... Because both the bank and Wal Mart said that the amount and the distance between me and the criminal are too far to make doing so worth pursuing. And it isn't about the money. It's the principle of the matter... if I fuck you out of a grand, I should have to pay you back your grand plus at least half of that again. That would be both a reasonable restitution as well as an actual deterrent to crime.

But since I can't get a true and fair consequence to this ordeal... maybe I could find someone in the area with a bass cannon who would blast this fuck with the brown note at all hours of the day and night for about a week. :-P

Facebook: facebook.com/audioanarchyllc

Instagram: audioanarchyllc

Youtube: youtube.com/bbeljefe

aaresizehorizontal_zps47821bb2.jpg

My county clerk. It'll have been 12 fucking weeks Wednesday since I submitted my paperwork, get the cock out of your hands/mouth you stupid cunts and issue my mother fuckin license, you have no reason to take this long.

Now that I think of it, I think they're supposed to issue within 100 days of receiving it, so I should have it soon then.

My wife ! need a divorce

My Build log :

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/170934-dragonmobile-re-audio-2300rms-stealth-build-08-focus/

Current System

2020 Ford F-150 XLT Supercrew

Audio Control Epicenter

Audio Control LC7i

Taramp PRO 2.6 DSP

Taramp DS4x800 - Highs

Taramp HD3000.1  Mids

Taramp MD5000.1 Bass

8 x DS18 6.5 Pro x6m - mids 

2 x Soundsteam SST-05 Bullet Tweeter

2 x DS18 TW220 Super Tweeters

4 X SkarAudio EVL-8  BASS

Big 3 

Yellow Top

When you are a hot headed bastard, that can't think things through before you say it, say something you know isn't true and you definitely don't mean it, and she doesn't bother asking if that's what you really meant or think.

DC SOUND LAB NUT HUGGER

Currently Own
4 - 18" lvl 6s (m3) w/full Carbon Fiber option

2 - DC 5k

lvl 4 motor

lvl 2 motor

On 8/2/2013 at 8:13 PM, n8ball2013 said:

this is much worse. Its old n8 without the time or patience to hold fucking hands. I'm supposed to be doing school work but yet here i am making sure jr fuck fuck isn't trying to poke the other kids with a stick.

When you are a hot headed bastard, that can't think things through before you say it, say something you know isn't true and you definitely don't mean it, and she doesn't bother asking if that's what you really meant or think.

who was that for dude ?

My Build log :

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/170934-dragonmobile-re-audio-2300rms-stealth-build-08-focus/

Current System

2020 Ford F-150 XLT Supercrew

Audio Control Epicenter

Audio Control LC7i

Taramp PRO 2.6 DSP

Taramp DS4x800 - Highs

Taramp HD3000.1  Mids

Taramp MD5000.1 Bass

8 x DS18 6.5 Pro x6m - mids 

2 x Soundsteam SST-05 Bullet Tweeter

2 x DS18 TW220 Super Tweeters

4 X SkarAudio EVL-8  BASS

Big 3 

Yellow Top

If you know you're hot headed and you know you don't think things through and you know you should think things through... is it really fair and just to expect others to compensate for that which you're perfectly capable of understanding?

And I'm not bagging.... I've been there. And, I've spent many a time with my hat in my hand apologizing for ignoring my own knowledge. But... I can't make someone else be responsible for my wilful disregard.

Facebook: facebook.com/audioanarchyllc

Instagram: audioanarchyllc

Youtube: youtube.com/bbeljefe

aaresizehorizontal_zps47821bb2.jpg

Archived