If it has an adapter that plugs into a cigarette lighter, you should not just hack it off. It most likely regulates the 12V side down to something like 5V at ~200-1000ma. Should have a sticker right on the adapter stating what it drops it to.

They lower the power? I honestly never would have guessed. I figured that in order for the car charger to power something used to wall power, it would convert the cars power to a higher voltage and reduce the current or something. But I guess you learn new things everyday :morepower1:

Edit: Just realized that phone wall plugs have switches and resistors inside the plug jack lol. I was imagining a straight cord plug style charger for some reason. So it didn't compute in my mind.

Biomedical/Behavioral Science Major, The (Self-Proclaimed) Undisputed-Homemade-Woofer-King

Super-Neodymium-Woofer Build Log: The D4BA-V.2 http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/169236-diy-super-neodymium-woofer-build-log/?p=2475620

Fucking love Alan you goddamned fucking super nerd lol

When Alan uses big words I don't understand

It's warming up enough that the donut-punching cyclist douchenozzles are getting their two wheeled fagmobiles out.

Everytime I see a guy driving a mini cooper I cant help but think he loves cock & (2/29/16)-My wife just bitched at me about throwing out things we don't really use. My response of well we don't really use your vagina so should we throw that out was evidently not the right response. I had to leave the room.

I missed Alan.

RIP 5/29/15 - I love you son.

• Replies 19.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

^ when I have to read a reply multiple times to understand what they mean :peepwall: .......... :D :D :D jk, not as bad as some of the ones I read on here.

But all the single character words impede my reading ability pretty heavily sometimes lol

Biomedical/Behavioral Science Major, The (Self-Proclaimed) Undisputed-Homemade-Woofer-King

Super-Neodymium-Woofer Build Log: The D4BA-V.2 http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/169236-diy-super-neodymium-woofer-build-log/?p=2475620

Fucking love Alan you goddamned fucking super nerd lol

When Alan uses big words I don't understand

It's warming up enough that the donut-punching cyclist douchenozzles are getting their two wheeled fagmobiles out.

Everytime I see a guy driving a mini cooper I cant help but think he loves cock & (2/29/16)-My wife just bitched at me about throwing out things we don't really use. My response of well we don't really use your vagina so should we throw that out was evidently not the right response. I had to leave the room.

I missed Alan.

RIP 5/29/15 - I love you son.

Some Radar detectors use the same thing, my Valentine 1 has a phone cord to cigarette lighter adapter, and I used a regular phone cord to splice into the garage door opener to hard wire it to the car. I assume is the same deal with this cam.

When I hear music, I fear no danger. I am invulnerable. I see no foe. I am related to the earliest times, and to the latest.
~Henry David Thoreau

When people preface a forum topic/question with, "I'm not trying to be a dick, but.."... Seriously, that means you are absolutely trying to be a DICK!!! DICK

Did you get that scar tissue when you got your vagina installed?

KNOWLEDGE DESTROYS FEAR Measure twice, cut once

JVC touchscreen HU Mmats E600.4

Realm L56c Audiophile 6.5 comps up front JBL P963 rear deck PB RTA 112 trunk CE Auto Big 3 Mechman 240alt D'Amore VM-1

The wire for the unit is like a telephone plug, just like the bass knob plugs that come with amps. Make sense? I just don't know what color is what.

Well if you have one and you find out the color code, it won't likely be the same for another brand. And not all the flat lead has the same color conductors even, so there's not much sense in sharing the color code unless it's for a same brand/model unit.

And if anyone cares, the 4 pin phone plugs are RJ-11, the 6 pins are RJ-14 and the 8 pins (also used on network cabling) are RJ-45.

Facebook: facebook.com/audioanarchyllc

Instagram: audioanarchyllc

Youtube: youtube.com/bbeljefe

aaresizehorizontal_zps47821bb2.jpg

Senile old fucks.

Pull up to light, left turn lane. Look across the road and see guy in corvette waiting to make a right. See old crazy bitch on that corner waiting to walk across road. Traffic clears enough for corvette to go, so he does. Old crazy bitch decides to walk right about the same time and ignore the DON'T WALK sign, so she almost gets hit. so then she flips the guy off like it's his fault.

She gets across the road right about the time for the light to turn green for me and she gets another DON'T WALK sign, and she throws her hands up and sighs in exaggeration so loud I can hear her from where I am sitting as I pull up waiting for traffic to clear.

I seriously wonder how some people live to get as old as they do.

Archived