STUPID ASS cable companies that set appointments and dont abide by them, but want to take your money before you get service!!!! :jon:

2011 Nissan Altima aka Red Ruby

HEADUNIT: Pioneer AVH X2700BS

ELECTRICAL:

-Singer 230a

-Northstar gr34

-(2) Northstar SMS220 w/ Custom Terminals from 12V Metalworkz

-100% Welding Cable

FRONT STAGE:
-(2 Sets) Hertz HSK165

-Hertz HSK130

-Ampere Audio 125.4

SUB STAGE:

-(3) Sundown Audio SA REV2 12's

-Ampere Audio 3800.1 V2

MISC (NON AUDIO RELATED):

-Interior & Exterior Lights LED

-Gloss Black Roof (PAINTED)

-15% Front, 5% Rear Tint

-Roof Spoiler

-20" TSW Snettertons (20x8.5 front, 20x10 rear)

-Custom Projector Retrofit (FX-R 3.0, 6.5k HID, Morimoto Mini H1 (faux projector), Quad Starry Night Halos) ----- COMING SOON!!

-Aftermarket Fog Lights

-Custom Painted Engine Covers

My Build Log: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/169869-woods-2011-altima-aka-red-ruby-new-video-more-updates/page-109

Retrofit Build Log: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/185787-hid-projector-retrofitting-diy-by-wood/#entry2765346

• Replies 19.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This fruit fly flying around my head is about to make me flip my top.

reminds me of that episode of breaking bad

750??! Yeah, fuck that. Fuck this website, fuck SMD, fuck Steve, fuck all of his butt buddy mods, and their couches.

^ DON'T BE A DICK LIKE THIS GUY :)

Team Subsonic Lows

Me! I piss my self off!! All the shitty decisions I've made an people I've hurt

same man but hindsight is always 20/20. Everyone has screwed up and hurt people in there lives. Some like me more than others
if I put it all in words you would be in disbelief.

steel plates, and the morons who poorly asphalt the edges of them.....BOTH front fenders have come loose because I hit one at like 15 that they basically laid down and left unpaved and the lower bolts both came loose...now it rattles and clangs 24/7. And re-bolting them won't work, the bolts threads are donzo

Biomedical/Behavioral Science Major, The (Self-Proclaimed) Undisputed-Homemade-Woofer-King

Super-Neodymium-Woofer Build Log: The D4BA-V.2 http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/169236-diy-super-neodymium-woofer-build-log/?p=2475620

Fucking love Alan you goddamned fucking super nerd lol

When Alan uses big words I don't understand

It's warming up enough that the donut-punching cyclist douchenozzles are getting their two wheeled fagmobiles out.

Everytime I see a guy driving a mini cooper I cant help but think he loves cock & (2/29/16)-My wife just bitched at me about throwing out things we don't really use. My response of well we don't really use your vagina so should we throw that out was evidently not the right response. I had to leave the room.

I missed Alan.

RIP 5/29/15 - I love you son.

This weather, so hot I was sweating in my room yesterday just by sitting there, today it's so cold I had to close all the windows and put on a jacket.

Biomedical/Behavioral Science Major, The (Self-Proclaimed) Undisputed-Homemade-Woofer-King

Super-Neodymium-Woofer Build Log: The D4BA-V.2 http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/169236-diy-super-neodymium-woofer-build-log/?p=2475620

It's warming up enough that the donut-punching cyclist douchenozzles are getting their two wheeled fagmobiles out.

Everytime I see a guy driving a mini cooper I cant help but think he loves cock & (2/29/16)-My wife just bitched at me about throwing out things we don't really use. My response of well we don't really use your vagina so should we throw that out was evidently not the right response. I had to leave the room.

I missed Alan.

I.

Am.

Fucking.

FOAMING at my mouth, lol.

Just checked my paystub...

$2700 in taxes and deductions.......

I don't know who to cry to

Tell me...does this smell like chloroform to you?

This weather, so hot I was sweating in my room yesterday just by sitting there, today it's so cold I had to close all the windows and put on a jacket.

I just go through the same situation as you.

And because of the changeable weather, I have had a severe cold.

It's very annoying!!!

^^holy crap, a female member! uhhhh, uhhhh, uuuuuuuuuuhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhUHUHUHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHUUUUUHHHHHHHHHHHH..... hi.

Lol, jk. I'm not actually sick from it, but my feet are freezing, and it it seems like nothing will warm the up besides lighting them on fire.....

I.

Am.

Fucking.

FOAMING at my mouth, lol.

Just checked my paystub...

$2700 in taxes and deductions.......

I don't know who to cry to

'LASKA!

I missed Alan.

Archived