• Replies 19.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Federal but still...I'm so angry. This is ridiculous

back to 'MERICA! then lol

Biomedical/Behavioral Science Major, The (Self-Proclaimed) Undisputed-Homemade-Woofer-King

Super-Neodymium-Woofer Build Log: The D4BA-V.2 http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/169236-diy-super-neodymium-woofer-build-log/?p=2475620

Fucking love Alan you goddamned fucking super nerd lol

When Alan uses big words I don't understand

It's warming up enough that the donut-punching cyclist douchenozzles are getting their two wheeled fagmobiles out.

Everytime I see a guy driving a mini cooper I cant help but think he loves cock & (2/29/16)-My wife just bitched at me about throwing out things we don't really use. My response of well we don't really use your vagina so should we throw that out was evidently not the right response. I had to leave the room.

I missed Alan.

RIP 5/29/15 - I love you son.

People who want to argue with you about your specialty that they know nothing about even after its been pointed out with facts and proof that they are wrong. Some one really pushed my button today

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

Sketchy, sub par, butthurt, lieing emotional business owners who call people out publicly and blame them for his own mistakes.

Backstory: guy on the local audio group blew his equipment being an idiot. Points the finger at the guy who installed it. Couldn't accept that he was in the wrong, so he did a 412cvx style rage quit. Fast forward to now: He's trying to design his own subs and start a company. He sold some old subs to a dude on facebook. Packaged improperly so they broke during shipping. Won't do anything to fix the problem, can't even be bothered to call UPS. Left the buyer high and dry, then calls the buyer out publically for ranting about it. Then he proceeds to block anyone who comments anything that doesn't align with what he wants to do.

He even pulls the race card then makes a threat.

I really don't see this going well

Kind of a rant here.. but the accident i got in the freaking lady is saying she got hurt whats funny is she had a leg brace on during the accident.. she was a real piece of work i jumped out of my truck and yelled are u ok.. and she ignored me.. so i run up to her and shes going i dint have a car now it wont start.. i rear ended her.. (ended up being safety shut off..) so her ignoring me and her attitude during the whole thing i knew she was going to be a problem.. so now shes basically trying to have me cover a prior injury is what im going to assume because she was fine at the time of the accident.. fml

Edit: just found out in the police report she wasnt wearing her seatbelt and its law you have to here.. so im hoping that saves me and she cant chase me for my moneyss

My setup,

Digital Designs M80

3 Re audio 10's ported tuned to 36 hz

Kenwood x-696

SHCA 0 gauge

Polk audio coax running off hu

RAs writing you up because your bass is too loud for the dorm...honestly my fault but fuck being a freshman and having to live in an on-campus dorm.

masterbation is free, and even saves you money.sorry but someone had to say it

sorry, Jimmy...beat you to it (no pun intended)

LOLDON'T get a wife. Best advice I never got, and now it's too late <_<

My build: 12" DCON in a dorm room.

New/current build: 8" woofer, custom amplifier block, fiberglassed speaker pods

Receiving a 270 piece delivery of computers and monitors... 30 minutes before close of business.

When I hear music, I fear no danger. I am invulnerable. I see no foe. I am related to the earliest times, and to the latest.
~Henry David Thoreau

Sketchy, sub par, butthurt, lieing emotional business owners who call people out publicly and blame them for his own mistakes.

Backstory: guy on the local audio group blew his equipment being an idiot. Points the finger at the guy who installed it. Couldn't accept that he was in the wrong, so he did a 412cvx style rage quit. Fast forward to now: He's trying to design his own subs and start a company. He sold some old subs to a dude on facebook. Packaged improperly so they broke during shipping. Won't do anything to fix the problem, can't even be bothered to call UPS. Left the buyer high and dry, then calls the buyer out publically for ranting about it. Then he proceeds to block anyone who comments anything that doesn't align with what he wants to do.

He even pulls the race card then makes a threat.

I really don't see this going well

Screenshots.

These are the things we need :P

i shook this one kids hand and it just folded in mine. long story short i fucked his girlfriendso.. yeah..

You want this to happen to you? Give decent handshakes people.

I was gifted with an innate ability to distribute wholesale ass beatings in a timely and orderly fashion.

Archived