When you see a cop car, not even if they're behind you they could be coming the other way down the street or just at a store, and you instantly get a quicker heart rate, clench your butt cheeks, check all your mirrors, let off the gas, turn your music down, turn onto a new street and then change up your route another 4 times, and after you do another 360 degree check you can finally relax and try to find your way to wherever you were going. Just because of ONE $#%@ police car. Hate that the most

• Replies 19.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I cant say ive ever been that nervius around cops

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

When you see a cop car, not even if they're behind you they could be coming the other way down the street or just at a store, and you instantly get a quicker heart rate, clench your butt cheeks, check all your mirrors, let off the gas, turn your music down, turn onto a new street and then change up your route another 4 times, and after you do another 360 degree check you can finally relax and try to find your way to wherever you were going. Just because of ONE $#%@ police car. Hate that the most

Holy shit you act like you're hiding a meth lab up your ass with a kidnapped family of 4 in the back of the car.

And the fact more than one person agrees does not make it a circle jerk, it makes it a bukkake scene and you're in the middle ;)

Chick took 3 shots of Jager, and then, pissed in my mouth..

B5 Passat Build Log

postedimagel.png

people who wait until they're 18 to get their license for no other reason (so not due to any financial reasons or any disabilities, etc.) than being too lazy to want to do online traffic school and do a 6-month permit.....Then they complain about not being able to go anywhere or do anything and they always need a ride everywhere......

FOR YOUR INFORMATION MORONS; YOU STILL HAVE TO DO ONLINE (or in-class) TRAFFIC SCHOOL IF YOU GET YOUR LICENSE AT 18. I honestly don't get how that makes sense though. Just because they're 2 years older than someone else doesn't automatically mean they are capable of operating a vehicle alone right away, and especially not with other underage passengers. Some of the friends I know who have had multiple accidents in their first year and have tons of close calls are those "wait till I'm 18" people. If they only have the driving school (6 hours total) and then get their license and start driving alone I would venture to say they're more likely to have an accident than someone who trains with a permit, despite being older. I can't find any info that specific, but mile-for-mile, teens 16-19 are (x3) more likely to have fatal crashes. But my assumption is made off the fact that the % of drivers with licenses has dropped the most at age 16, but also at all other ages because more teens wait these days.

AGAIN, I do NOT mean people who really can't / have no possible reason to get one, like people who can't afford the class or get a car. I mean teens who are simply too lazy to do it, and then whine about it. Lord knows my kids will not be chauffeured around by me when they're of-age, assuming I'm not in the poorhouse by then of course.

Here in Ohio, once you turn 18, you still need to have permit for 6 months before you can get your licence. But don't require schooling.

In california it's permit required for 6 months minimum until you're 18. Once you're 18 you can literally take the written test to get a permit, then come back in 3 days and take your license test.....at least that's what I remember. It might have changed a little. Either way, they have none of the restrictions as someone with a provisional just because they're 18. So they could, in just 1 week, take the written; get permit, come back a few days later and take the driving test; get license, then on the same night as receiving the license; go to their friends party and then drive all their underage friends home....and it would be legal.

I thought I heard something about a new law for changing the minimum age to 18 or something? Don't know if it passed or not, or if that was even what it was.

Biomedical/Behavioral Science Major, The (Self-Proclaimed) Undisputed-Homemade-Woofer-King

Super-Neodymium-Woofer Build Log: The D4BA-V.2 http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/169236-diy-super-neodymium-woofer-build-log/?p=2475620

Fucking love Alan you goddamned fucking super nerd lol

When Alan uses big words I don't understand

It's warming up enough that the donut-punching cyclist douchenozzles are getting their two wheeled fagmobiles out.

Everytime I see a guy driving a mini cooper I cant help but think he loves cock & (2/29/16)-My wife just bitched at me about throwing out things we don't really use. My response of well we don't really use your vagina so should we throw that out was evidently not the right response. I had to leave the room.

I missed Alan.

RIP 5/29/15 - I love you son.

Posting from my phone. No matter what happens I always end up with a bunch of fucking typos. I then look half retarded when j come back later and try ti read my own posts

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

Just one of many reasons I don't smoke crack

Posting from my phone. No matter what happens I always end up with a bunch of fucking typos. I then look half retarded when j come back later and try ti read my own posts

I can attest to this.

Lol you and I had a disagreement for that exact reason. Shit was funny. Something to do with what ohm load an amp would see or something.

It sucks because it's really noticeable. I bet some of the new guys that come on and try to act like the big boss have seen your latest mobile post, so they assume you can't speak properly, let alone reroute their southwest flight from Nevada to North Korea or something crazy like that.................

Biomedical/Behavioral Science Major, The (Self-Proclaimed) Undisputed-Homemade-Woofer-King

Super-Neodymium-Woofer Build Log: The D4BA-V.2 http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/169236-diy-super-neodymium-woofer-build-log/?p=2475620

Fucking love Alan you goddamned fucking super nerd lol

When Alan uses big words I don't understand

It's warming up enough that the donut-punching cyclist douchenozzles are getting their two wheeled fagmobiles out.

Everytime I see a guy driving a mini cooper I cant help but think he loves cock & (2/29/16)-My wife just bitched at me about throwing out things we don't really use. My response of well we don't really use your vagina so should we throw that out was evidently not the right response. I had to leave the room.

I missed Alan.

RIP 5/29/15 - I love you son.

Archived