• Replies 19.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

holy moly this girl in the library is skyping in the middle of the room at full volume................IN SPANISH.....and she sounds like a drama queen just from her tone and behavior, though I can only comprehend a few words she says per minute because she talks so fast. WHY DO THAT IN THE LIBRARY? And she's not even trying to be quiet.....It's not a culture thing because I know she's lived in california for most her life, and speaks english just fine.

I live in a household with my Hispanic wife, and her mother as well, who is infirm. The MIL is from a Cuban/Puerto Rican household and I can tell you, without a doubt, being loud is a cultural thing.
my lil sisters are half Mexican and dam there loud ! Lol they are from Houston an grew up there . I've noticed they talk louder in Spanish than English . I never figured it to be a cultural thing but reading this it makes sence . But there are 4 of them all a few years apart and two are twins. Scrappy ass girls to. They fight for blood for real. I seen one sister grab my other sister and Tryed to rip her arm off . Lol pulled it all away around behind her till shit started snapping and still wouldn't stop. Broke her shoulder socket and bone on her arm.

Being shortstaffed to hell, while the owners of your business just continue hiring salary assholes that sit around doing jackshit when you have 5 hourly guys doing the work of 10, overworked underpaid but still putting up with the bullshit.

Expecting a promotion after working your ass off for months only to have someone hired, you trained, and they get bumped up but still don't know procedures and shit to the extent I do.

Being promised a raise for 2 months and not getting it.

Closing one night at 2-3am just to go in and open at 8-9am for a 12hr+ shift until 9-11pm.

I need a new fucking job apparently. Being an original hire from the time the location opened 2yrs ago and still getting dicked around.

Fucking two faced skanks...that is all

DC SOUND LAB NUT HUGGER

Currently Own
4 - 18" lvl 6s (m3) w/full Carbon Fiber option

2 - DC 5k

lvl 4 motor

lvl 2 motor

On 8/2/2013 at 8:13 PM, n8ball2013 said:

this is much worse. Its old n8 without the time or patience to hold fucking hands. I'm supposed to be doing school work but yet here i am making sure jr fuck fuck isn't trying to poke the other kids with a stick.

Do you mean two faced skanks piss you off or fucking two faced skanks piss you off? Because fucking two faced skanks is a blessing.

And the fact more than one person agrees does not make it a circle jerk, it makes it a bukkake scene and you're in the middle ;)

Chick took 3 shots of Jager, and then, pissed in my mouth..

B5 Passat Build Log

postedimagel.png

Do you mean two faced skanks piss you off or fucking two faced skanks piss you off? Because fucking two faced skanks is a blessing.
that took me a little to understand. Lol

750??! Yeah, fuck that. Fuck this website, fuck SMD, fuck Steve, fuck all of his butt buddy mods, and their couches.

^ DON'T BE A DICK LIKE THIS GUY :)

Team Subsonic Lows

Archived