FUCKING BUNNIES!!!!!!111!!

bunny.jpgCleaning-Bunnies.jpg

picnicbunny.jpgbunnies.jpg

bunny2.jpgtumblr_m95vmvdoS31qzp2x4o1_1280-1024x680

It's all fine and dandy, oooooh they're so cute! let your guard down for

on fucking second and this shit happens!

swarmed-by-bunnies.jpeg

• Replies 19.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You no what grinds my gears.... lol win the old timer you work with comes up to your car befor work and says turn that down it sounds like crap. But dont say anything to the kid blasting his stock system with the settings maxed out.

Girl comes and sits right next to me in the library, and she constantly has loud music on but It's not usually a problem. But now she's got it on max bladt and she's singing out, "My N***a, my n***a! My mothafuckin n***a!" and it's all white people in here looking awkward. (she's black though so it's not like anyone finds it offensive she is saying it.) But still, this is the LIBRARY, do that elsewhere..............

Biomedical/Behavioral Science Major, The (Self-Proclaimed) Undisputed-Homemade-Woofer-King

Super-Neodymium-Woofer Build Log: The D4BA-V.2 http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/169236-diy-super-neodymium-woofer-build-log/?p=2475620

Fucking love Alan you goddamned fucking super nerd lol

When Alan uses big words I don't understand

It's warming up enough that the donut-punching cyclist douchenozzles are getting their two wheeled fagmobiles out.

Everytime I see a guy driving a mini cooper I cant help but think he loves cock & (2/29/16)-My wife just bitched at me about throwing out things we don't really use. My response of well we don't really use your vagina so should we throw that out was evidently not the right response. I had to leave the room.

I missed Alan.

RIP 5/29/15 - I love you son.

Archived