• Replies 19.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i tipped over 6 cases no big woop but the covers sucked so i had to spend 40 min. cleaning up apple cider ><

skar sk2500.1
0 gauge power and ground kunukonceptz
alpine HU
vxi65 components on BA gt-275
new build log -> http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/150642-project-d-kon-deathcards-build-log/#entry2148821
2 x-15 sundowns

singer alt, odyssey bat, and maxwell ultra caps

I always rip that stupid flap off, it's completely obsolete

Biomedical/Behavioral Science Major, The (Self-Proclaimed) Undisputed-Homemade-Woofer-King

Super-Neodymium-Woofer Build Log: The D4BA-V.2 http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/169236-diy-super-neodymium-woofer-build-log/?p=2475620

Fucking love Alan you goddamned fucking super nerd lol

When Alan uses big words I don't understand

It's warming up enough that the donut-punching cyclist douchenozzles are getting their two wheeled fagmobiles out.

Everytime I see a guy driving a mini cooper I cant help but think he loves cock & (2/29/16)-My wife just bitched at me about throwing out things we don't really use. My response of well we don't really use your vagina so should we throw that out was evidently not the right response. I had to leave the room.

I missed Alan.

RIP 5/29/15 - I love you son.

The whole damn design of that lid needs to go. It doesn't seal properly and leaks down the side. You take a sip and get a face full of hot coffee, then of course it gets all over your clothes. When it's all said and done you arrive at work looking like you tried to finger bang a barista without consent.

And the fact more than one person agrees does not make it a circle jerk, it makes it a bukkake scene and you're in the middle ;)

Chick took 3 shots of Jager, and then, pissed in my mouth..

B5 Passat Build Log

postedimagel.png

LOL

yeah mcdonals should know, they got sued by some fat woman for it lol (i know it wasn't that exactly just roll with it)

Biomedical/Behavioral Science Major, The (Self-Proclaimed) Undisputed-Homemade-Woofer-King

Super-Neodymium-Woofer Build Log: The D4BA-V.2 http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/169236-diy-super-neodymium-woofer-build-log/?p=2475620

Fucking love Alan you goddamned fucking super nerd lol

When Alan uses big words I don't understand

It's warming up enough that the donut-punching cyclist douchenozzles are getting their two wheeled fagmobiles out.

Everytime I see a guy driving a mini cooper I cant help but think he loves cock & (2/29/16)-My wife just bitched at me about throwing out things we don't really use. My response of well we don't really use your vagina so should we throw that out was evidently not the right response. I had to leave the room.

I missed Alan.

RIP 5/29/15 - I love you son.

The whole damn design of that lid needs to go. It doesn't seal properly and leaks down the side. You take a sip and get a face full of hot coffee, then of course it gets all over your clothes. When it's all said and done you arrive at work looking like you tried to finger bang a barista without consent.

I know it too good :/ usually happens on the way to school and then I have a couple drops on my pants and I look like I pissed all over myself..

sometimes Loud is NOT pretty

Sounds like its safe to go ahead and bend that ass over.

Failing engine coolant temp sensor...making 50 degree starts harder than starting a fucking idi diesel below freezing... Dammit volvo!

On 1/4/2013 at 9:31 PM, HatersGonnaHate said:

Wow. 184 posts and I think you're a fucking asshole.

Archived