Pretty sure it's a total loss. Fucked up that I just bought it like a month ago.

90 Nissan 240sx

Avic z-140bh

Audison SR4

Audison Voce 6.5s

CDT es-20 tweeters

Sundown 1500v3

(2) DD 9510's

3 cube box 2 6" aeros

XS Power D2400 & Xp950

Skyhigh/Knukonceptz/Rockford Fosgate wiring

More Coming Soon.. Check my builds below.

97 Civic Hatch Build

86 Caprice Build

you can pick up a chick in a car... I think it'd be hard to roll up mackin on a broad sittin on a sundown. My opinion

• Replies 19.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

oh man, that really sucks dude! Any idea if you'll get a fair value for it? Or you gonna be under a little on it overall?

Biomedical/Behavioral Science Major, The (Self-Proclaimed) Undisputed-Homemade-Woofer-King

Super-Neodymium-Woofer Build Log: The D4BA-V.2 http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/169236-diy-super-neodymium-woofer-build-log/?p=2475620

Fucking love Alan you goddamned fucking super nerd lol

When Alan uses big words I don't understand

It's warming up enough that the donut-punching cyclist douchenozzles are getting their two wheeled fagmobiles out.

Everytime I see a guy driving a mini cooper I cant help but think he loves cock & (2/29/16)-My wife just bitched at me about throwing out things we don't really use. My response of well we don't really use your vagina so should we throw that out was evidently not the right response. I had to leave the room.

I missed Alan.

RIP 5/29/15 - I love you son.

No idea as of now, just crashed today. But I bought it about a month ago for 4k. I'm pretty sure they will give 2500 tops for the car or like 1500-2000 to fix it.

This car has a Nrg removable steering wheel, injen cold air intake, 5zigen wheels, HKS exhaust, Megan racing coilovers, upgraded brakes and a HKS exhaust. Also only has 85k miles. Immaculate interior also.

90 Nissan 240sx

Avic z-140bh

Audison SR4

Audison Voce 6.5s

CDT es-20 tweeters

Sundown 1500v3

(2) DD 9510's

3 cube box 2 6" aeros

XS Power D2400 & Xp950

Skyhigh/Knukonceptz/Rockford Fosgate wiring

More Coming Soon.. Check my builds below.

97 Civic Hatch Build

86 Caprice Build

you can pick up a chick in a car... I think it'd be hard to roll up mackin on a broad sittin on a sundown. My opinion

Well if all else fails, strip it and go drift the snot out of it haha. Sucks to see a clean 240 wrecked though.

2002 Dodge Dakota 4.7 club cab - Sold 2004 Audi S4 Avant

- Fi and Crescendo - Stock Bose System

- http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/147725-2002-dodge-dakota-end-of-the-road/?hl=%202002%20%20dakota

136.4 Sealed @ 29hz

137.0 Drivers window open @ 26hz

750 is NOT that hard to come by bro... It definitely takes more time than 150 but its NOT an unreachable goal :)

I really don't know what people's problems are with this. Selling on this site is not your right... It's a helluva privilege actually. If you have the audacity to complain you are a fucking asshole (with Welfare mentality) and don't deserve the huge sales base this site has. Kick rocks and take that shit to Craigslist.

2007 Pacifica
Rebuild. Less quiet. Still not loud.

Can always buy a premium ad

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

its annoying nothing looks as dumb as rolling around wtih a door thats damn near open.

i had same issue with my old truck. But mine came COMPLETLY open I didn't catch it in time turned a corner and everything on my seat with was paper work for work. A few hand tools shit load of beer bottles and garbage hit the street and went everywhere . I felt presure change In the cab then it was wide open goin around the curve with all my shit being ran over by my own truck. I was pissed and impressed at the same time. People behind me ran over a few of the bottles and god only knows what eles. This was my old work truck so I had random shit every where inside ,well I did have random shit everywhere lol. I never had my slap open a door before. And for you guys who think I was drinking and driving your wrong .they were on the floor board from me drinking at home torturing the whole surrounding areas with my drunken bass sessions . Had a bad year last year to say the least .
Damn bro thats pretty interesting
yea years if systems in that truck took a toll. I sold it to a buddy last year and he calls some times asking me why is this like that and so on. The dash broke loose from the fire wall too. I gave that truck hell. Still runs good tho lol everything eles is thrashed . Good times in my ole chevy lol

No idea as of now, just crashed today. But I bought it about a month ago for 4k. I'm pretty sure they will give 2500 tops for the car or like 1500-2000 to fix it.

This car has a Nrg removable steering wheel, injen cold air intake, 5zigen wheels, HKS exhaust, Megan racing coilovers, upgraded brakes and a HKS exhaust. Also only has 85k miles. Immaculate interior also.

How many, if any, of the after market parts are salvageable/reusable you think? Or you just gonna go with a different car and try to sell them?

Biomedical/Behavioral Science Major, The (Self-Proclaimed) Undisputed-Homemade-Woofer-King

Super-Neodymium-Woofer Build Log: The D4BA-V.2 http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/169236-diy-super-neodymium-woofer-build-log/?p=2475620

Fucking love Alan you goddamned fucking super nerd lol

When Alan uses big words I don't understand

It's warming up enough that the donut-punching cyclist douchenozzles are getting their two wheeled fagmobiles out.

Everytime I see a guy driving a mini cooper I cant help but think he loves cock & (2/29/16)-My wife just bitched at me about throwing out things we don't really use. My response of well we don't really use your vagina so should we throw that out was evidently not the right response. I had to leave the room.

I missed Alan.

RIP 5/29/15 - I love you son.

Archived