At least you're under $1000, LOL.

My god are you order your Bugatti tires or something lol??!?

Biomedical/Behavioral Science Major, The (Self-Proclaimed) Undisputed-Homemade-Woofer-King

Super-Neodymium-Woofer Build Log: The D4BA-V.2 http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/169236-diy-super-neodymium-woofer-build-log/?p=2475620

Fucking love Alan you goddamned fucking super nerd lol

When Alan uses big words I don't understand

It's warming up enough that the donut-punching cyclist douchenozzles are getting their two wheeled fagmobiles out.

Everytime I see a guy driving a mini cooper I cant help but think he loves cock & (2/29/16)-My wife just bitched at me about throwing out things we don't really use. My response of well we don't really use your vagina so should we throw that out was evidently not the right response. I had to leave the room.

I missed Alan.

RIP 5/29/15 - I love you son.

• Replies 19.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

that it keeps itching right there!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

vgju.jpg

Okay 5-days late to the post, but you should totally get a cortex 3d printed cast (besides the cost).

cortex-cast.jpg

http://www.dezeen.com/2013/06/28/cortex-3d-printed-cast-for-bone-fractures-jake-evill/

b_350_20_692108_381007_FFFFFF_000000.png

Krakin's Home Dipole Project

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/186153-krakins-dipole-project-new-reciever-in-rockford-science/#entry2772370

Krakin, are you some sort of mad scientist?

I would have replied earlier, but I was measuring the output of my amp with a yardstick . . .

What you hear is not the air pressure variation in itself

but what has drawn your attention

in the two streams of superimposed air pressure variations at your eardrums

An acoustic event has dimensions of Time, Tone, Loudness and Space

Everyone learns to render the 3-dimensional localization of sound based on the individual shape of their ears,

thus no formula can achieve a definite effect for every listener.

Mine were around $1400 for 10 ply tires.

b_350_20_692108_381007_FFFFFF_000000.png

Krakin's Home Dipole Project

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/186153-krakins-dipole-project-new-reciever-in-rockford-science/#entry2772370

Krakin, are you some sort of mad scientist?

I would have replied earlier, but I was measuring the output of my amp with a yardstick . . .

What you hear is not the air pressure variation in itself

but what has drawn your attention

in the two streams of superimposed air pressure variations at your eardrums

An acoustic event has dimensions of Time, Tone, Loudness and Space

Everyone learns to render the 3-dimensional localization of sound based on the individual shape of their ears,

thus no formula can achieve a definite effect for every listener.

The interest fees and Payment protection on my credit card causing me to Overdraft on my Credit Card... GRR

Fortunately my bank doesnt charge OD fees for going over my limit

According to this post, they still fees out of ya

Well they put my card over the limit but didnt charge me the extra $35 for going over

they usually never do.. if you have $300 available and spend $299 the fee or interest that would put you over they wont charge you the $35 over the limit fee.. they will if you spend $301 though

Mine were around $1400 for 10 ply tires.

what in the world are you guys buying? And from where? I don't know if you're getting super low profile or what, and was that with installation and warranty or just by themselves?

Biomedical/Behavioral Science Major, The (Self-Proclaimed) Undisputed-Homemade-Woofer-King

Super-Neodymium-Woofer Build Log: The D4BA-V.2 http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/169236-diy-super-neodymium-woofer-build-log/?p=2475620

It's warming up enough that the donut-punching cyclist douchenozzles are getting their two wheeled fagmobiles out.

Everytime I see a guy driving a mini cooper I cant help but think he loves cock & (2/29/16)-My wife just bitched at me about throwing out things we don't really use. My response of well we don't really use your vagina so should we throw that out was evidently not the right response. I had to leave the room.

I missed Alan.

i paid 550 mounted and balanced for my tires lol

2002 Honda CR-V
Alpine 9887

My Build

Rebuilding...

Second Skin Damp
4 DC XL 15's
2 DC 5ks
Singer 320 amp
6 cap banks
Sky High wire
2 VM-1's
OM-1

all under window line

Team DC Audio

Obama has a law he's trying to pass right now, trying to ban Leo for being a threat to children everywhere.

EDIT: Not in a JP kind of way.

I thought I was going to die from all the jizz filling my ears.

Paid $850 for my wife's last set of Michelins, but that was mounted, balanced, and a full alignment.

What's pissig me off is whatever fuckhead around here that just bought a new exhaust for their piece of shit rice burner and keeps laying into it. I know the cocksucker lives around here because he keeps taking off from either a nearby house or side street. I don't hear god damn semis until they're right next to my house but I can sure as shit hear This weed Wacker winding up its broke ass rubber band engine down the road and as it goes by.

Paid $850 for my wife's last set of Michelins, but that was mounted, balanced, and a full alignment.

What's pissig me off is whatever fuckhead around here that just bought a new exhaust for their piece of shit rice burner and keeps laying into it. I know the cocksucker lives around here because he keeps taking off from either a nearby house or side street. I don't hear god damn semis until they're right next to my house but I can sure as shit hear This weed Wacker winding up its broke ass rubber band engine down the road and as it goes by.

Some homo redlines his fatboy down my street a few nights a week around 2 a.m. For sure wakes every single person up. Don't know why it's only our block, he must hate someone on it, because he rides normally all the way until our block, and even after out block. Total douche. But hey, it's legal right, it's a harley........no db limits right?

I missed Alan.

Archived