The recorded high from Tuesday to today being 40 degrees different...what the fuckity fuck oklahoma you have enough church prayers here make the weather less pms-ish

On 1/4/2013 at 9:31 PM, HatersGonnaHate said:

Wow. 184 posts and I think you're a fucking asshole.

• Replies 19.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The recorded high from Tuesday to today being 40 degrees different...what the fuckity fuck oklahoma you have enough church prayers here make the weather less pms-ish

tell me about it,

had snow last week,

swamp this week.

fisigggg.JPEG?raw=1 Crossfire_Car_Audio2_265_zpsd219cf51.PNG ablogo_zps4c550ed1.PNG?raw=1 download%204_zpsecsgajxi.JPG?raw=1 Audison-Logo_zps3f7b2a7f.JPG?raw=1 sundown_bg2_zps1d0951fc.JPG?raw=1 orionsmalllogosig_zpsf8d08612.PNG?raw=1 KaptionLogo_zps06c2a555.JPG?raw=1 

I RREEALLY ANGRY WIT U PHOTOBUCKET. HAD TO USE DROPBOX NOW HOLYYYYYY.

Wanna ride bikes?

On 9/16/2017 at 3:28 AM, Jake Pace said:

Oh i know how a 12v system works I did take 3 years of electronics in High school hands on and some in college and also worked on cars in college an always got A's to B's in each class. 

But oh well enough dealing with ppl who have probably not even lived as long as ive been into electronics!

On 7/8/2013 at 4:01 AM, Banshee421 said:

Do horns get low

Forecast here says 77 degrees tomorrow ;)

Gotta love NC lol. The low Saturday is like 28 degree though the high is still in the 70s.

yea detroit has baby momma problems i think, j/k

the city is in some severe bankruptcy, see all kinds of ads for houses starting at 1 dollar. Apparently important chrysler 200s from detroit just isnt saving the city, LOL

as far as cities dying goes though, detroit is in a bad way, but my city, kokomo, IN was considering the fastest dying city like 2 years ago and its making a comeback

we are known for steel, chrysler transmission plant, old world headquarters for delco before it became delphi, and many first inventions, so if we can do it hopefully detroit can turn around

that was the reason your city was dying lol

LOL, it was bad for a while, but its actually gotten better over the last year or so and a new plant is going to start soon in tipton about 30 min down the road. The pay is good, a bit more than I make at walmart distribution, but they have to work a lot more hours than me to get the pay, LOL.

Forecast here says 77 degrees tomorrow ;)

Gotta love NC lol. The low Saturday is like 28 degree though the high is still in the 70s.

That's my favorite part about NC besides Wilmington. Being able to work outside in a T shirt in January is great.

And the fact more than one person agrees does not make it a circle jerk, it makes it a bukkake scene and you're in the middle ;)

Chick took 3 shots of Jager, and then, pissed in my mouth..

B5 Passat Build Log

postedimagel.png

lady at the bank lied to me. She told me freecreditreport.com commercials for places like that can't give you a 100% accurate score.

I was like, that's logical. Not.

From what I've heard, doesn't matter if it's a hard or soft inquiry to hurt your credit.

And as N8 said, you do get 1 free check a year. What people do, is check it every 4 months. Since there's 3 reporting agencies (3 diff credit reports), they check 1 every 4 months. They'll be close to the same and usually if something's wack on one, it'll be wack on the rest.

But best thing to do, so I've heard, is if you're say... buying a car or something where they need to check your credit? get every place you go to do the credit report at the same time (like the same day or a day apart). A bunch of inquiries at once will count moreso as 1. Won't hurt as bad as going like every week to a new dealer and getting your credit ran. (Just an example)

Sheena = pedobear

Im not letting anyone run my credit prior to me making a decision on a purchase. Ive got an 800 plus score. I know I can finance anything I want. So now lets see.whos giving me the best deal and rate. Most times ill even have preapproval from my preferred bank.before I go in

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

Archived