Not being able to smoke weed.

I had the same thinking a couple years ago.. You will see that its a big advantage after you grow up..

Im over it now, I mean it would be a nice alternative to drinking but it's not worth it. not at least til its legalized…whenever that may be

09 Challenger R/T (Audio system under construction):

• Pioneer AVH-X4500BT (PAC RP4CH11 harness)
  • (2) Sundown Audio SA-8v2 (inverted)
  • CT Sounds AT1400.1D
  • XS Power D3400
  • 40 sq ft. Audiotechnix deadener
  • 1/0 Audiotechnix wiring
  • stock Boston Acoustic 7 speaker amplified system (for now)
  • Sealed trunk enclosure

Build log:

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/178399-slammed-dodge-challenger-sundownct-sounds-build/

TEAM GOAT

signature-1.jpgsubsignature.jpg

• Replies 19.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well, Alan, he's paying for all your shit in one way or another, so yeah, he is your daddy.

Quit bitching about shit that most folks have to deal with daily.

Firstly, I didn't mean it like that, I literally just don't call him that, I didn't mean anything by it.

And he's not paying for everything in one way or another, he's not even paying half, he never has ok? AND he's going to get all the college funds back, I wouldn't expect you to know that, so this is just to inform you.

This is things that piss you off, most people complain about something that plenty of people deal with alright? Sorry if the things that piss me off aren't the same as yours.

Biomedical/Behavioral Science Major, The (Self-Proclaimed) Undisputed-Homemade-Woofer-King

Super-Neodymium-Woofer Build Log: The D4BA-V.2 http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/169236-diy-super-neodymium-woofer-build-log/?p=2475620

Fucking love Alan you goddamned fucking super nerd lol

When Alan uses big words I don't understand

It's warming up enough that the donut-punching cyclist douchenozzles are getting their two wheeled fagmobiles out.

Everytime I see a guy driving a mini cooper I cant help but think he loves cock & (2/29/16)-My wife just bitched at me about throwing out things we don't really use. My response of well we don't really use your vagina so should we throw that out was evidently not the right response. I had to leave the room.

I missed Alan.

RIP 5/29/15 - I love you son.

To some, Alan, the shit that pisses you off seem to come off as you bragging.

Mom's Maserati, 40k credit limit... Not hating but you seem to have this thing where you want to rub it in.

2007 Pacifica
Rebuild. Less quiet. Still not loud.

some people would like to have your reasons of being pissed..

im pissed my dad forked up 20k a year for collage

im pissed my mom bought a Maserati

im pissed my credit card has a 40k limit

lol just look at the reasons you get pissed.. if you had to deal with what some here do you would know your reasons are not really to be pissed about

I'm pissed that this thread is so active on Christmas. Chill out 'yall :)

every year i fucking wish,

and i NEVER get a bigger dick.

ffs.

fisigggg.JPEG?raw=1 Crossfire_Car_Audio2_265_zpsd219cf51.PNG ablogo_zps4c550ed1.PNG?raw=1 download%204_zpsecsgajxi.JPG?raw=1 Audison-Logo_zps3f7b2a7f.JPG?raw=1 sundown_bg2_zps1d0951fc.JPG?raw=1 orionsmalllogosig_zpsf8d08612.PNG?raw=1 KaptionLogo_zps06c2a555.JPG?raw=1 

I RREEALLY ANGRY WIT U PHOTOBUCKET. HAD TO USE DROPBOX NOW HOLYYYYYY.

Wanna ride bikes?

On 9/16/2017 at 3:28 AM, Jake Pace said:

Oh i know how a 12v system works I did take 3 years of electronics in High school hands on and some in college and also worked on cars in college an always got A's to B's in each class. 

But oh well enough dealing with ppl who have probably not even lived as long as ive been into electronics!

On 7/8/2013 at 4:01 AM, Banshee421 said:

Do horns get low

To some, Alan, the shit that pisses you off seem to come off as you bragging.

Mom's Maserati, 40k credit limit... Not hating but you seem to have this thing where you want to rub it in.

Sorry if it came off that way, but I never said her buying one pissed me off, at least I don't believe I did. As far as the credit limit thing went it was only in there to be relevant to the situation, because it made no sense to get declined, that was the only thing. I don't see why this turned into a big deal, clearly people are reading my thread incorrectly, all I did was show that the way Visa handled it did not make sense, that's all. I don't see how this turned into me rubbing in it, I've never been about that in any way.

some people would like to have your reasons of being pissed..

im pissed my dad forked up 20k a year for collage

im pissed my mom bought a Maserati

im pissed my credit card has a 40k limit

lol just look at the reasons you get pissed.. if you had to deal with what some here do you would know your reasons are not really to be pissed about

Right, I forgot you know everything about my life and that I'm not allowed to get pissed off, thanks for reminding me. Oh wait, that's right, you don't.

A) Dad didn't "fork up" 20k a year for college, not even half that lol so that's wrong right there.

B.) Please show me where I said "I'm pissed my mom bought a maserati?" AND FOR THE LAST TIME, THERE ARE PEOPLE ON HERE WHO HAVE PAID MORE FOR THEIR FORDS/HONDAS/OTHER BRANDS, SO STOP TRYING TO USE THAT AS A POINT BECAUSE IT MAKES NO SENSE.

C) Please show me where I explicitly said that "I am pissed my moms credit line has a 40k limit"? Because I don't remember saying that.

Look guys, I don't know why that post got some people so heated, I have never intended to come across as someone who likes to flaunt their money, and I don't honestly feel like I have, but I'm getting pretty tired of everyone assuming they can piece my life together through a few pictures and posts on an audio forum. You don't know my life, and I don't pretend to know yours. Stop taking things I say out of context, because I haven't actually said or intended the things that some of you are getting mad at. If you think I'm some conceded douche who lives off my parents with no cares or responsibilities in the world then you're about as far from correct as possible. I like to think I'm a relatively nice guy, I mean have I ever mentioned those times (obviously, besides now) when I completely 100% for free gave away probably $300 worth of video games, and paid for shipping and everything? No, because I don't feel the need to show off or anything like that, I do it because I want to. And yet, nobody had a problem with me then?

Again, I'm sorry if it came across that way to anyone, that was NEVER my intention when I wrote it.

Biomedical/Behavioral Science Major, The (Self-Proclaimed) Undisputed-Homemade-Woofer-King

Super-Neodymium-Woofer Build Log: The D4BA-V.2 http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/169236-diy-super-neodymium-woofer-build-log/?p=2475620

Fucking love Alan you goddamned fucking super nerd lol

When Alan uses big words I don't understand

It's warming up enough that the donut-punching cyclist douchenozzles are getting their two wheeled fagmobiles out.

Everytime I see a guy driving a mini cooper I cant help but think he loves cock & (2/29/16)-My wife just bitched at me about throwing out things we don't really use. My response of well we don't really use your vagina so should we throw that out was evidently not the right response. I had to leave the room.

I missed Alan.

RIP 5/29/15 - I love you son.

Yeah its kinda like saying "I'm pissed, my dick is too big."

But it is

People that treat there cars the "country" way. Drive a car until it stops then park it in a field next to your house and let it rot that makes perfect sense. Grandparents neighbors must have atleast 50 old ford galaxy's, 500's, falcon, etc etc back there sitting there rusting back into the earth. I'm not even a ford guy(yes i have a Thunderbird) but still.

Archived