i currently HATE MY car.....because after it got after 130,000kilmeters...eveery thing started to get broke, malfunctioned...i because of all of the holidays im kinda grounded to this car..

even the engine started to rumbling....even after the regular maintenance/service(every 15,000km...)

same fucking thing! My truck has not wanted to run since Xmas eve and I treat the think amazing oil change every 3 k Mobil one new plugs fuel filter oh well getting a new car tommorrow then ill tear into my truck

My setup,

Digital Designs M80

3 Re audio 10's ported tuned to 36 hz

Kenwood x-696

SHCA 0 gauge

Polk audio coax running off hu

• Replies 19.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

people that think they know how to drive in winter but drive in the middle of the ROAD so while you cut me off cause of a parked car i have to wait for your slow ass

skar sk2500.1
0 gauge power and ground kunukonceptz
alpine HU
vxi65 components on BA gt-275
new build log -> http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/150642-project-d-kon-deathcards-build-log/#entry2148821
2 x-15 sundowns

singer alt, odyssey bat, and maxwell ultra caps

hooked up my rts-1 today and the damn things dont work

same here.. 2 sets are blown and i left a few messages to Navid and no response

on 1 set one dont have sound the other plays very low. another set the insides rattle..

mines pretty simple, fords...

they all have problems.

and if they aren't maintained correctly it makes it worse.

im talking about vehicles in general.

fisigggg.JPEG?raw=1 Crossfire_Car_Audio2_265_zpsd219cf51.PNG ablogo_zps4c550ed1.PNG?raw=1 download%204_zpsecsgajxi.JPG?raw=1 Audison-Logo_zps3f7b2a7f.JPG?raw=1 sundown_bg2_zps1d0951fc.JPG?raw=1 orionsmalllogosig_zpsf8d08612.PNG?raw=1 KaptionLogo_zps06c2a555.JPG?raw=1 

I RREEALLY ANGRY WIT U PHOTOBUCKET. HAD TO USE DROPBOX NOW HOLYYYYYY.

Wanna ride bikes?

On 9/16/2017 at 3:28 AM, Jake Pace said:

Oh i know how a 12v system works I did take 3 years of electronics in High school hands on and some in college and also worked on cars in college an always got A's to B's in each class. 

But oh well enough dealing with ppl who have probably not even lived as long as ive been into electronics!

On 7/8/2013 at 4:01 AM, Banshee421 said:

Do horns get low

Archived