Just called the front office to see about my microwave, has to be ordered and will not be here until Wed or Thurs. WTF is that shit? Happy ill have a new one, but damn, shouldn't a spare or two be kept on-hand?

Buy a microwave oven

subtract from rent

give it to them when they install your new one, tell them it's one they can keep handy when the next one comes out.

this would work with my landlords, but then again, they're not dicks either.

2007 Pacifica
Rebuild. Less quiet. Still not loud.

• Replies 19.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Transmission decided to get stuck in 1st gear on the way home, no idea why. Was literally driving as normal as EVER, and then I go to shift, and nothing, won't get out no matter what.

Gonna have to flatbed it to the mechanic probably, so that should be fun since it's stuck in gear.

Biomedical/Behavioral Science Major, The (Self-Proclaimed) Undisputed-Homemade-Woofer-King

Super-Neodymium-Woofer Build Log: The D4BA-V.2 http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/169236-diy-super-neodymium-woofer-build-log/?p=2475620

Fucking love Alan you goddamned fucking super nerd lol

When Alan uses big words I don't understand

It's warming up enough that the donut-punching cyclist douchenozzles are getting their two wheeled fagmobiles out.

Everytime I see a guy driving a mini cooper I cant help but think he loves cock & (2/29/16)-My wife just bitched at me about throwing out things we don't really use. My response of well we don't really use your vagina so should we throw that out was evidently not the right response. I had to leave the room.

I missed Alan.

RIP 5/29/15 - I love you son.

Transmission decided to get stuck in 1st gear on the way home, no idea why. Was literally driving as normal as EVER, and then I go to shift, and nothing, won't get out no matter what.

Gonna have to flatbed it to the mechanic probably, so that should be fun since it's stuck in gear.

my subrurban got stuck in reverse....

Chick took 3 shots of Jager, and then, pissed in my mouth.. oh.. wait.. naw.. that wasnt weird..

He probably tearin dat ass up every night. Reason for "insomnia" Ain't sleeping cause he's like a horny hamster on coke.

2000 grand prix gtp: SOLD My Home Theater Build (working progress) 2002 accord coupe

subs: 2 soundqubed hds300 12s 4'1" towers tuned to 29hz sub: AQ hdc3 12

Amp: pioneer gm9061 amp: poineer gm9601

headunit: kenwood kdc 255u mids: SQ pro mids

midbass: polk db 8s highs: stock

mids/highs: shitty off brand

unreasonably obnoxiously loudmouthed ghetto black people piss me off

(im not being racist im black too)

Chick took 3 shots of Jager, and then, pissed in my mouth.. oh.. wait.. naw.. that wasnt weird..

He probably tearin dat ass up every night. Reason for "insomnia" Ain't sleeping cause he's like a horny hamster on coke.

2000 grand prix gtp: SOLD My Home Theater Build (working progress) 2002 accord coupe

subs: 2 soundqubed hds300 12s 4'1" towers tuned to 29hz sub: AQ hdc3 12

Amp: pioneer gm9061 amp: poineer gm9601

headunit: kenwood kdc 255u mids: SQ pro mids

midbass: polk db 8s highs: stock

mids/highs: shitty off brand

The worst are the overweight ghetto white chicks that think they're hot shit. All loud and looking to cause drama. All loudmouthed people are annoying as fuck though.

And the fact more than one person agrees does not make it a circle jerk, it makes it a bukkake scene and you're in the middle ;)

Chick took 3 shots of Jager, and then, pissed in my mouth..

B5 Passat Build Log

postedimagel.png

Every morning I drive past this place with a horse that hangs its head over the barbed wire fence beside the road. It is always in the same spot just staring at me as I pass by.

It just stands there like this

_c906366_image_0.jpg

Creeps me out

And the fact more than one person agrees does not make it a circle jerk, it makes it a bukkake scene and you're in the middle ;)

Chick took 3 shots of Jager, and then, pissed in my mouth..

B5 Passat Build Log

postedimagel.png

The worst are the overweight ghetto white chicks that think they're hot shit. All loud and looking to cause drama. All loudmouthed people are annoying as fuck though.

agreed

13 Kia Forte Build!

07 Hyundai Accent Build

***Super Seller***

N8ball2013

And then he gets to say ok all you guys were right. im sorry for being a dummy poo poo head.

ndjs.jpg

People who don't take the plastic wrap off their lamp shades. Do they plan on reselling them one day? If the idea is to keep them clean that doesn't make sense either because the plastic looks like shit. Maybe they're highly collectible and lose value when you take them out of the packaging?

Lmao, they always end up with unevenly colored shades too.

manual or auto?

b8426b6f-6b19-45b2-aa60-f898a05a3587_zps

88 ranger xlt ext cab

HU. jvc bluetooth/usb deck

mids/highs. 2 earthquake 5s. 2 earthquake 6s and 2 Cadence CVLT-60 tweets

subs. 2 Addictive audio V4 12s

SAZ3000D

SAX100.2

alt. 135 amp ford mustang

batt. deka G31 1131MF

box. 4 cubes 30-34hz

rims. black 13x7 100 spokes with chrome knock offs.

tires. 155/80r13.milestar touring se

real billet grille not a bolt on.

HYDROS FINISHED!!!!! 2 pumps 4 batts

I get fucked by this old guy at work all the time. MY ASS WILL FOREVER REPRODUCE THE LOWEST AUDIBLE SUB BASS FREQUENCIES KNOWN TO MAN!

just because we think it ugly and it sounds like a bucket of smashed assholes.

Hanes. And dried jizz. It's better than fatmat

Archived