• Replies 19.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

wanna be bosses/supervisor/manager at work listen here you lazy fuck as soon as you start signing my check the sooner i quit cause if i don't wanna listen to you now doesn't mean i will later

skar sk2500.1
0 gauge power and ground kunukonceptz
alpine HU
vxi65 components on BA gt-275
new build log -> http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/150642-project-d-kon-deathcards-build-log/#entry2148821
2 x-15 sundowns

singer alt, odyssey bat, and maxwell ultra caps

Update on chick that was talking shit about my Jeep. She just posted this:

Well..... My soft top frame on the wrangler broke in a critical spot and is gonna be over $300 to replace. Looking at $200 to recalibrate my speedometer and odometer. $200 for new tires. Then I really need to spend the $300 on a new soft top because mine is torn to pieces.... This year has been nothing but beat down after beat down. I give up....

Lane AKA HeroKight

'96 Jeep Cherokee Classic 4x4

R.I.P. Molliboo

$200 for new tires, on a jeep!? Is she stealing them or building them with a heat gun and rubber bands?

You hear that????

That's a category 5 shit storm coming

n8: hey you doing today. What's it like being a bitch? you can pm me if you'd like to explain why you arent one. Just like you did for your vs threads.

^^^Rules. Follow them.^^^

ID post back. Well look at the bright side. You now have AC like my jeep.

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

Karmas a bitch to bitches.

Truth. It's not as funny to me as it is surprising. Wasn't expecting that on my newsfeed.

ID post back. Well look at the bright side. You now have AC like my jeep.

Tempting... Very tempting... But karma has done it's job.

Lane AKA HeroKight

'96 Jeep Cherokee Classic 4x4

R.I.P. Molliboo

$200 for new tires, on a jeep!? Is she stealing them or building them with a heat gun and rubber bands?

You hear that????

That's a category 5 shit storm coming

n8: hey you doing today. What's it like being a bitch? you can pm me if you'd like to explain why you arent one. Just like you did for your vs threads.

^^^Rules. Follow them.^^^

Delta layovers

Would you like a 35 minute layover in Atlanta where you'll probably land on terminal F and have to go to terminal A?

Or a 4 and a half hour layover in Detroit that lands and takes off from the same terminal, meanwhile it's a 2 and a half hour drive home?

Fucking A. I made a post about this a few pages back. Atlanta can suck a dick, they do that every time.

How about first flight boards late, mechanical issues, then half an hour later we take off. Somehow land on time, then there's no gate to deplane. 50 minute layover turns into 20 minute layover, in ATL. Then when I finally get off at Term B my connection moves to Term E.

A lot of people got a laugh watching a fat man run through ATL. FML.

2007 Pacifica
Rebuild. Less quiet. Still not loud.

Archived