Wife's friends dog was hit and killed by a car last week, lady is taking it hard. So my wife wants to give this friend our female (same breed). And she is serious. Fuck that shit. Sorry about the other dog, but no way in hell you are giving away a member of the family. My dogs are like my kids. Told my wife if she does it, i'm out too.

completely agree with you ken, if shes so gung ho about giving her a dog have her search the shelters for one.

2002 Honda CR-V
Alpine 9887

My Build

Rebuilding...

Second Skin Damp
4 DC XL 15's
2 DC 5ks
Singer 320 amp
6 cap banks
Sky High wire
2 VM-1's
OM-1

all under window line

Team DC Audio

Obama has a law he's trying to pass right now, trying to ban Leo for being a threat to children everywhere.

EDIT: Not in a JP kind of way.

I thought I was going to die from all the jizz filling my ears.

• Replies 19.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Reading this. Kind of long, but worth the read. My blood pressure definitely went up

http://www.twinturbogallardoblog.com/

That entire article irks my nerves. It's pretty obvious (especially having worked in performance shops back in college) when a shop is just in way over their head. They start taking shortcuts, trying to do more with less, and their work isn't TECHNICALLY correct (ie those bullshit soldering jobs, WTH taught them to solder???). Electrical wiring is a pet peeve of mine, having grown up the oldest son of an electronics nerd I learned to solder young and my old man would've kicked my butt up between my ears for doing something like that.

Sounds like John Hennessy level bullshit. Or Tommie McKinney KOB

Actually fuck everything I just wrote up about what I thought was different between what the shop said and what the Gallardo owner said, here's the shops response after the Gallardo owner took the car and parts back home in pieces

gallardo_zpse4137db9.jpg

1898070_635754349830843_1457278514_n_zps

Wife's friends dog was hit and killed by a car last week, lady is taking it hard. So my wife wants to give this friend our female (same breed). And she is serious. Fuck that shit. Sorry about the other dog, but no way in hell you are giving away a member of the family. My dogs are like my kids. Told my wife if she does it, i'm out too.

What's to say she won't be so careless and let this one get hit by a car, too?

2007 Pacifica
Rebuild. Less quiet. Still not loud.

After reading the last few pages, N8s fat fuck, 400 lb mail lady is really starting to piss me off too :)

Read this and almost died laughing :lol2:

2007 Ford F-150 Reg. Cab. Flareside
250 Mechman Alternator
Sky High Car Audio Big 3
XS Power D3400
Rockford Fosgate 1/0 amp kit
Rockford Fosgate T1500-1bdcp
Rockford Fosgate T400-4
DC Audio Lvl 4 12"
Rockford Fosgate Punch 6.5" component
Rockford Fosgate Punch 6x8
Pioneer AVH-P2300DVD
SMD Volt Meter

Thats what I said. There are ton of these dogs (Malti-poo) around here, so probably a few at the shelter.

I don't know if she's trollin' me or what, but to give away my dog? WTF?

It's not like some little kid who dropped their toy and a new one makes it better. Your dog is a living, breathing creature with feelings, emotion, and a personality. I don't care if the breed is the same or not, different dog. I mean shoot mine will sulk around if she can't find her chew toy. She'll watch out the window until I come home then crawl on my lap and smother me in dog love. You can give that away.... You just can't. It's wrong that she thinks it's OK, that she feels no emotion attachment to your dog, and that there is no sympathy(?)empathy(?)

...Is it weird that I'm ranting about your wife? If I'm out of line let me know

ken I would have flipped shit. they become part of the family

750??! Yeah, fuck that. Fuck this website, fuck SMD, fuck Steve, fuck all of his butt buddy mods, and their couches.

^ DON'T BE A DICK LIKE THIS GUY :)

Team Subsonic Lows

Channel icons at the bottom of the screen. WTF. That shit is getting old. Do they really think people don't know what channel their watching.

truthsayer

Archived