I'm a big tea drinker.

My family is really. We can go through a 2 gallon pitcher in a little over a day.

It chaps my fucking dick SO BAD whenever the fucktard that boils the tea lets it get too hot, and bursts a teabag. You get to the bottom of the pitcher of tea, pour a glass, take a drink and have a mouth full of fucking tea-grounds.

I'm a huge tea guy myself, and i agree with this right here.

LOL at work, everyone drinks coffee and they all make fun of me for drinking tea. But all they complain about is how shitty the coffee is and im sitting there with earl grey and vanilla like haha suckers.

I love regular black tea, earl grey is growing on me, peach tea is badass too. All the fruit flavored tea is great. Green tea isn't bad if it's mixed with other shit

On 1/4/2013 at 9:31 PM, HatersGonnaHate said:

Wow. 184 posts and I think you're a fucking asshole.

• Replies 19.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I add a bag or two of Celestial Seasonings Berry Zinger and 4 Luzianne bags to make a gallon. Makes for a nice twist.

Boil water, steep bags 10 minutes, pour over ice, add sugar.

2007 Pacifica
Rebuild. Less quiet. Still not loud.

I'm a big tea drinker.

My family is really. We can go through a 2 gallon pitcher in a little over a day.

It chaps my fucking dick SO BAD whenever the fucktard that boils the tea lets it get too hot, and bursts a teabag. You get to the bottom of the pitcher of tea, pour a glass, take a drink and have a mouth full of fucking tea-grounds.

LOL at work, everyone drinks coffee and they all make fun of me for drinking tea. But all they complain about is how shitty the coffee is and im sitting there with earl grey and vanilla like haha suckers.

My friend makes fun of me too for drinking tea

I'm a big tea drinker.

My friend makes fun of me too for drinking tea

That's all people drink here lol. Go to a steakhouse, you either get tea, water, or beer. Only little kids get soda. I've been getting tea since I was like 6. If they have Pepsi I may get it though.

On 1/4/2013 at 9:31 PM, HatersGonnaHate said:

Wow. 184 posts and I think you're a fucking asshole.

I'm a big fan of ginger tea + green tea, hot or iced, but with lemon if iced. Raspberry iced tea is the bomb.

When I hear music, I fear no danger. I am invulnerable. I see no foe. I am related to the earliest times, and to the latest.
~Henry David Thoreau

I have to do a peer review for a mid term paper in one of my classes. What in the fucking fuck? People wonder why they can't find a fucking job?

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

A member of sales blowing up my phone with texts after office hours. He's gonna micromanage his project all the way to nopesville if he keeps it up.

2007 Pacifica
Rebuild. Less quiet. Still not loud.

Archived