Went to a huge ass party last night. 14 minutes after I left 6 fights started.

Only reason I went to the party was to watch some slutty bitches fight, didn't happen

Those kind of party's piss me off

Going to another tonight. Stay tuned in for vids of ratchet sluts trowin dem handz

or bashing in of gates because the last time this guy had a party someone locked everyone in, so this crazy coked up mother fucker in a half ton dodge bashed through the gate doing 60

On 1/4/2013 at 9:31 PM, HatersGonnaHate said:

Wow. 184 posts and I think you're a fucking asshole.

• Replies 19.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

When someone doesnt respond to to your messages on here. I really was interested in buying the amp. And I sent a message 4 days ago and then another 2 days later.

probably a sign that you shouldn't do business with them....

AA-Atomic-Clif Designs-DC-Diamond-Digital Designs-Directed-Eclipse-Fi-Hertz-Hifonics-Kenwood-Memphis-Phoenix Gold-Pioneer-PPI-PSi-Stinger-Sundown-TC Sounds-Viper-Zapco

Wasps. I just got fucking tattooed while cutting the grass. I then needed a 45 minute break to ensure every last one of his buddies died a fiery death

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

When people kill bees. Dude, what the hell? they do great shit for us, like buzz around, pollinatin' for our flowers and fruit trees. They dont want to sting you because they know once they pop their fitty cap in your ass they are dead, but yet everyone freaks the fuck out when they fly by. Just be cool man, he isn't coming for you, and you look like a complete tool when you freak out waving your hands everywhere and shit.

1997 subaru legacy outback

Four 15's in a almost wall

Rockford Fosgate t2500-1bdcp

Rockford Fosgate T400-4 on tweets
Rockford Fosgate T400-4 on highs
Rockford Fosgate T400-2 on midrange
Rockford Fosgate T400-2 on midbass

Optima Yellow top batteries
270A Singer alt (working on a bracket for a second) 
Lots of Second Skin

When people kill bees. Dude, what the hell? they do great shit for us, like buzz around, pollinatin' for our flowers and fruit trees. They dont want to sting you because they know once they pop their fitty cap in your ass they are dead, but yet everyone freaks the fuck out when they fly by. Just be cool man, he isn't coming for you, and you look like a complete tool when you freak out waving your hands everywhere and shit.

Bees I agree with you about but yellow jackets and wasp kill bees and feed their body parts to their young. They also do not die when they sting you like a bee does they can keep going and going. You should remain calm though because you panic that's what causes them to see you as a threat and defend themselves. Also when you kill one they give of a signal instructing the others to attack. I also leave wasp and hornets alone though (even though them assholes should die) because they eat bugs in my vegetable garden.

That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.

Fuck bees!! I was climbing up a scaffold last year and bitch bite my hand when I was about 30 feet up.. Fuck bees... I kill every single one (just at work)

sometimes Loud is NOT pretty

Sounds like its safe to go ahead and bend that ass over.

Archived