• Replies 19.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Having to move in about 4 days and still having a mountain of stuff to do (mostly stuff that got backlogged from me working all of the time). It didn't help that I was planning on taking yesterday "off" to get my car reorganized and work on my apartment, but no, that backfired in my face as usual. The weird thing is is that it seems like people can sense you make plans for stuff and start calling.

Don't make any plans == no calls

Meticulously plan out my day == all hell breaks loose

2016 Ford Focus SE

No build log yet
DC Audio 1.2K
2x DC Audio Level 2 10"

I hate that. Always happens to me. Always.

I have something that I need to accomplish... and then about everyone around me has reasons for why I need to help them accomplish what they need to accomplish. But when I'm free, nobody needs anything.

Just like as soon as I get a girlfriend, dimes come running out of the woods. But all while I'm single, they don't want nothing to do with me.

When I hear music, I fear no danger. I am invulnerable. I see no foe. I am related to the earliest times, and to the latest.
~Henry David Thoreau

^^^^^^^LoL,

well maybe that's the problem. If your girlfriends are coming out of the woods, your probably dating the wrong species. :joshers3:

truthsayer

people that call me wanting me to install a system and then never show..

PPI dbl din
DC Level 3
1.77cubes net tuned to 33htz.
DC audio 2.0k
CT Pro Audio 8" in front, 6.5 in rear

dc_audio.jpg

I hate that. Always happens to me. Always.

I have something that I need to accomplish... and then about everyone around me has reasons for why I need to help them accomplish what they need to accomplish. But when I'm free, nobody needs anything.

Just like as soon as I get a girlfriend, dimes come running out of the woods. But all while I'm single, they don't want nothing to do with me.

Meet a chick, hit it off, work gets in the way for whatever reason so I couldn't go out (working 24/7), chick gets pissed because of me working all of the time and stops talking to me. I guess she was thinking that I was trying to avoid her or something. This has happened with at least two.

2016 Ford Focus SE

No build log yet
DC Audio 1.2K
2x DC Audio Level 2 10"

When I have to stop on random gas station and put $5 worth of shitty fuel to make it on shell...

I love vpower gas.. Car runs stronger and mpg is better..

sometimes Loud is NOT pretty

Sounds like its safe to go ahead and bend that ass over.

Nuking a subwoofer when all our money is tied up, and can't justify the money to replace it at the moment. FML.

2015 Toyota Tacoma Build Thread

2007 Mazda 3; 5000K HID's, Kenwood Excelon KDC-X997, Infinity Reference 6.5 comps in front and coaxials in the rear doors, JL 320.4 four channel, Rab Designs built ported enclosure with an SA12, Kenwood monoblock, Redline Leater shift boot/e-brake boot/center console cover, JBR short shifter/shifter bushings/rear motor mount.

Build Thread

1996 Mazda Miata: Kenwood Excelon HU, Alpine speaker in the doors, Clearwater (miata specific) headrest speakers. 

1994 Mazda Protege: Kenwood Excelon HU, Infinity Reference 2 ways all around, 2x RF Punch 10's in ported boxes. 

Fucking liars. Especially when you give them plenty of opportunities to tell the truth but they still lie right to your face. It's kind of funny though when you know the truth and you see how they flounder to cover up their lies and they way they act to manipulate you into believing them.

formerly known as Jaylor Swift

Archived