• Replies 19.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Maybe she should start dressing like a traditional muslim woman so that they can't see her body... Smh

Team MaxRetribution

Si Vis Pacem Parabellum
Id rather be judged by 12 than carried by 6

Bowhunting- Life Begins and Ends at Full Draw

Bowhunting Team Fatal Trajectory Hunt Team

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/49335-sick96vtecaccords-t-line-build/?hl=sick96vtecaccord << Accord Build

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/68498-smokedout08impalas-tline-build/?hl=+sick96vtecaccord << Impala T-line build

Rebassed.com for all your music needs 👌

Maybe she should start dressing like a traditional muslim woman so that they can't see her body... Smh

Like a coworker having his girlfriend bring him lunch to a construction site wearing booty shorts and a tank top then say, "all these f@@@ing guys are pigs."

2003 Tahoe

dc 7.5k

dc level 5 15's (3)

MMats 341's

xs power batts

lots of sky high cable

dual alts(came off the sky-high gmc and don't know who made them)

ipad in center console

vu-din in center console

all being ripped out and being sold

Like a coworker having his girlfriend bring him lunch to a construction site wearing booty shorts and a tank top then say, "all these f@@@ing guys are pigs."

Because a T-shirt and jeans are the same as that

This dumb fucking social experiments

Bet if I pulled up in rolls royce wearing $5k suit and $100k watch she'll be the first one on her knees, thanking me for noticing her.

Fuck this bitch. Half the dudes were just saying hi. I saw more simple courtesy, that she lacks, in that vid than inappropriate comments.
She's a curvy and fairly attractive woman walking in NYC supposedly alone...

You honestly think they were just saying hi? So they said it to every other person walking down the street. Someone who clearly didn't want to talk to them and made 0 eye contact but they are all just saying hi.

You as a man walking down the street I bet no one would follow you for multiple minutes or get a hello from any of them.

*waits to get flamed

True. Some of those pricks looked like convicted rapists (especially the guy that followed her for 5 min and the dude who was bitching about being too ugly for her). But out of 10 hours of taping, all they ended up is 2 min in some ghetto part of NY.

She does have a nice ass, rack and pretty face, but what are her expectations of those wanna be thugs from projects?

Because a T-shirt and jeans are the same as that

I have a feeling it's your sister

2003 Tahoe

dc 7.5k

dc level 5 15's (3)

MMats 341's

xs power batts

lots of sky high cable

dual alts(came off the sky-high gmc and don't know who made them)

ipad in center console

vu-din in center console

all being ripped out and being sold

Archived