Job listing I applied/interviewed for is gone off the corporate site as of right now. WHAT DOES IT MEAN-

2016 Subaru BRZ | Sony XAV-AX100 | Rockford Fosgate DSM 4080 & DSM 40ix |

On 6/6/2012 at 6:32 PM, 'LZTYBRN' said:

3. Don't put speakers outside the car unless you are the ice cream man.

My feedback thread

• Replies 19.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Of course the guy that side swiped me yesterday and totaled my truck doesnt have insurance.

Ought to be a justifiable reason for homicide IMHO.

2015 Toyota Tacoma Build Thread

2007 Mazda 3; 5000K HID's, Kenwood Excelon KDC-X997, Infinity Reference 6.5 comps in front and coaxials in the rear doors, JL 320.4 four channel, Rab Designs built ported enclosure with an SA12, Kenwood monoblock, Redline Leater shift boot/e-brake boot/center console cover, JBR short shifter/shifter bushings/rear motor mount.

Build Thread

1996 Mazda Miata: Kenwood Excelon HU, Alpine speaker in the doors, Clearwater (miata specific) headrest speakers. 

1994 Mazda Protege: Kenwood Excelon HU, Infinity Reference 2 ways all around, 2x RF Punch 10's in ported boxes. 

"a decision was reached that your qualifications are not the best match for the position"

My feedback thread

"a decision was reached that your qualifications are not the best match for the position"

I feel you man. I've gotten this message, and variations, countless times this year. Its sickening.

I responded politely to the HR rep. Then proceeded to apply to three more jobs at the company and five more elsewhere. Trying my best to at least be constructive after the failure. It's tough.

My feedback thread

I've also got that message in various forms the past few years gotta keep searching though.

That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.

The fact that I can look at thus thread 3 timed a day and it still puts me o. The first page...

t1500bdcp

2 t2d4 15"

1 t600.4

1 t400.2

1 set p1 tweets

singer alt, tons of wiring, smd vm-1, 80prs, back seat delete, still in the works, aiming for a 145-147 with the ability to play 25hz up to 50hz.

Prius in the fast lane.

When I'm in line at a store and the person ahead of me doesn't have enough money to pay for everything the cashier rung up.

When I'm in the self check out line and the person ahead of me lets their slow ass child scan the items.

I don't put images in my signature to let people know I mean business.

Prius in the fast lane.

When I'm in line at a store and the person ahead of me doesn't have enough money to pay for everything the cashier rung up.

When I'm in the self check out line and the person ahead of me lets their slow ass child scan the items.

How about when you're in the express lane and the person in front of you has 50 god damn things in their cart.

That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.

Sending my amp in to get fixed to find out it was my deck 3 months later and being a dick to the dealer about it.

2003 Tahoe

dc 7.5k

dc level 5 15's (3)

MMats 341's

xs power batts

lots of sky high cable

dual alts(came off the sky-high gmc and don't know who made them)

ipad in center console

vu-din in center console

all being ripped out and being sold

Archived