• Replies 19.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

In most states the one in the left lane has ROW to change to the middle lane over a car in the right lane.

Exactly I new I had the ROW

2003 Tahoe

dc 7.5k

dc level 5 15's (3)

MMats 341's

xs power batts

lots of sky high cable

dual alts(came off the sky-high gmc and don't know who made them)

ipad in center console

vu-din in center console

all being ripped out and being sold

fucking microsoft. get ready to do patch approval email for the month and get notification for an out of band.

queue the linux retards who will go on and on about how their os is the best.

queue mac users who will say the same thing

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

Took today off, don't have the vacation time for it and don't knowif I have the sick time either, but fuck it. Been snowing non stop since Saturday and is only going to pick up and blow around until tonight.

Took off though because the county isn't doing jack shit about the roads and it took my wife over 2 hours to get home last night in it.

Took today off, don't have the vacation time for it and don't knowif I have the sick time either, but fuck it. Been snowing non stop since Saturday and is only going to pick up and blow around until tonight.

Took off though because the county isn't doing jack shit about the roads and it took my wife over 2 hours to get home last night in it.

Sometimes it just ain't worth it man. I don't mind driving in ice/snow, I just get worried about that asshole behind me that has no clue how to.

2015 Toyota Tacoma Build Thread

2007 Mazda 3; 5000K HID's, Kenwood Excelon KDC-X997, Infinity Reference 6.5 comps in front and coaxials in the rear doors, JL 320.4 four channel, Rab Designs built ported enclosure with an SA12, Kenwood monoblock, Redline Leater shift boot/e-brake boot/center console cover, JBR short shifter/shifter bushings/rear motor mount.

Build Thread

1996 Mazda Miata: Kenwood Excelon HU, Alpine speaker in the doors, Clearwater (miata specific) headrest speakers. 

1994 Mazda Protege: Kenwood Excelon HU, Infinity Reference 2 ways all around, 2x RF Punch 10's in ported boxes. 

Archived