The one radio station here plays Christmas music starting November 1st.

you are gonna need a lot of cds

skar sk2500.1
0 gauge power and ground kunukonceptz
alpine HU
vxi65 components on BA gt-275
new build log -> http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/150642-project-d-kon-deathcards-build-log/#entry2148821
2 x-15 sundowns

singer alt, odyssey bat, and maxwell ultra caps

• Replies 19.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

little sister not listening and arguing

still haven't been trained in at my current job

people who ask you a question they completely know and understand well wtf did you ask for

mom says she never has time for crying out loud i work the same hours as u quit hanging out with ur girlfriend/exgirlfriend

starting to realize that this apartment is almost completely mine along with side chores

let add more to this

its snowing roads are slick as shit, lets not use our turn signal for fuck sake u nearly hit me

o don't mind me, i am creeping on ur bumper cause there is 3-4 more lane i could get over to pass u in

/end rant-hopefully

i am staying home have a couple beers fuck today has to be a monday

skar sk2500.1
0 gauge power and ground kunukonceptz
alpine HU
vxi65 components on BA gt-275
new build log -> http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/150642-project-d-kon-deathcards-build-log/#entry2148821
2 x-15 sundowns

singer alt, odyssey bat, and maxwell ultra caps

I hate the I dont have time line. There is 24 hours in a day for everyone. Just because you suck at time management and prioritization doesnt mean you dont have time. It means you can't manage your life for shit.

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

having migrenes 4 times a day for over 2 weeks straight...on meds for over a month because of these damn migrenes...

went to the doctor..said it, that the cause is the experimental meds HE prescribed me a couple months ago...as these are side effects....now im on my old meds and still having migrenes...as stated in the first line...shit is painfull sometimes.

2010 Chevrolet Cruze

Radio --- pioneer mvh-200vbt

Front/back --- alpine type s 6.5"

Sub Control --- Pac LC1

Sub Amp --- GZPA 1.4K

Sub --- GZNW 15XSPL D1

Battery - GZBP 12.2500X

So, we go to the mall yesterday, my girlfriend and I, and she gets stopped by this lady at an all natural beauty supply kiosk because of her long, natural nails. She does a demonstration on this nail care line (a buffer, cuticle oil etc), which was surprisingly good, but we explained to her that we can't afford it and aren't interested in buying it. At this point, the lady keeps on and on, saying some shit (that I couldn't half understand because of her accent) like, "Oh come on guys, I came all the way from Israel for this?" and laughing like she's joking. We get a little aggravated, but let it roll of our back and continue to try to get her to leave us alone, finally agreeing to take one of her business cards. While she's getting a business card, she looks at my girl (who has a bit of visible acne that's slowly going away) and says, "Now, what are you doing about your face?" with this dead serious look like she has leprosy or some shit. I mean, what the hell? Trying to push a product on us, and then gonna ask a question like that. I was actually considering getting her the nail set for Christmas until that point, but she shot any chances she had of selling it to me in that one statement.

Lane AKA HeroKight

'96 Jeep Cherokee Classic 4x4

R.I.P. Molliboo

$200 for new tires, on a jeep!? Is she stealing them or building them with a heat gun and rubber bands?

You hear that????

That's a category 5 shit storm coming

n8: hey you doing today. What's it like being a bitch? you can pm me if you'd like to explain why you arent one. Just like you did for your vs threads.

^^^Rules. Follow them.^^^

i found a door ding today. is it really that fucking hard to open your goddamn door like a person and not a fucking orangutan? especially when someone makes the effort to park in the middle of fucking nowhere but yet you need to do the same thing then ding their shit

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

So, we go to the mall yesterday, my girlfriend and I, and she gets stopped by this lady at an all natural beauty supply kiosk because of her long, natural nails. She does a demonstration on this nail care line (a buffer, cuticle oil etc), which was surprisingly good, but we explained to her that we can't afford it and aren't interested in buying it. At this point, the lady keeps on and on, saying some shit (that I couldn't half understand because of her accent) like, "Oh come on guys, I came all the way from Israel for this?" and laughing like she's joking. We get a little aggravated, but let it roll of our back and continue to try to get her to leave us alone, finally agreeing to take one of her business cards. While she's getting a business card, she looks at my girl (who has a bit of visible acne that's slowly going away) and says, "Now, what are you doing about your face?" with this dead serious look like she has leprosy or some shit. I mean, what the hell? Trying to push a product on us, and then gonna ask a question like that. I was actually considering getting her the nail set for Christmas until that point, but she shot any chances she had of selling it to me in that one statement.

Was it that Nail care shit made with products from the dead sea or some shit?? Sounds like the EXACT same sales pitch this chick gave us at the mall saying she was from Israel blah blah blah

Team MaxRetribution

Si Vis Pacem Parabellum
Id rather be judged by 12 than carried by 6

Bowhunting- Life Begins and Ends at Full Draw

Bowhunting Team Fatal Trajectory Hunt Team

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/49335-sick96vtecaccords-t-line-build/?hl=sick96vtecaccord << Accord Build

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/68498-smokedout08impalas-tline-build/?hl=+sick96vtecaccord << Impala T-line build

Rebassed.com for all your music needs 👌

i found a door ding today. is it really that fucking hard to open your goddamn door like a person and not a fucking orangutan? especially when someone makes the effort to park in the middle of fucking nowhere but yet you need to do the same thing then ding their shit

I usually put my fingers right below the window cause that's usaully the part that extends the most when opening the door to make sure I don't hit the car next to me

If I do my fingers are the ones that suffer

Archived