God damn, I say I was going to. Why's everybody gotta fuckin rag my ass over it? It may have been a stupid question to some of you, but it wasn't to me.

Lane AKA HeroKight

'96 Jeep Cherokee Classic 4x4

R.I.P. Molliboo

$200 for new tires, on a jeep!? Is she stealing them or building them with a heat gun and rubber bands?

You hear that????

That's a category 5 shit storm coming

n8: hey you doing today. What's it like being a bitch? you can pm me if you'd like to explain why you arent one. Just like you did for your vs threads.

^^^Rules. Follow them.^^^

• Replies 19.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

God damn, I say I was going to. Why's everybody gotta fuckin rag my ass over it? It may have been a stupid question to some of you, but it wasn't to me.

Bro if you post a question on a forum you must be willing to accept the good/bad criticisms that may be in response to it... Not being a dick just advising you

Team MaxRetribution

Si Vis Pacem Parabellum
Id rather be judged by 12 than carried by 6

Bowhunting- Life Begins and Ends at Full Draw

Bowhunting Team Fatal Trajectory Hunt Team

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/49335-sick96vtecaccords-t-line-build/?hl=sick96vtecaccord << Accord Build

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/68498-smokedout08impalas-tline-build/?hl=+sick96vtecaccord << Impala T-line build

Rebassed.com for all your music needs 👌

Police..

My neighbor (whom I believe to have stolen my stuff) is outside doing drugs and listening to his (my) car stereo with a bunch of his friends (I'm one person not confronting 5+ druggies for my own safety). I call the pllocal pd office. They said they would get an officer over here immediately. That was 18hrs ago...

And they wonder why druggies and thieves don't stop.

t1500bdcp

2 t2d4 15"

1 t600.4

1 t400.2

1 set p1 tweets

singer alt, tons of wiring, smd vm-1, 80prs, back seat delete, still in the works, aiming for a 145-147 with the ability to play 25hz up to 50hz.

Police..

My neighbor (whom I believe to have stolen my stuff) is outside doing drugs and listening to his (my) car stereo with a bunch of his friends (I'm one person not confronting 5+ druggies for my own safety). I call the pllocal pd office. They said they would get an officer over here immediately. That was 18hrs ago...

And they wonder why druggies and thieves don't stop.

Should have added something along the lines of I see some knifes or some pipes

They are to loud if it was night time

This weather. 30s last week and this week, but 61 on Monday? Err..

On 5/8/2011 at 7:38 PM, Kranny said:
On 5/8/2011 at 7:35 PM, 'Maxim' said:

It hurts me inside when I read stuff like this and remember you're 15

LMFAO so true

:blush:

Mitsubishi 3000GT (Old Build)

Headunit: Pioneer 80PRS

Frontstage: (2) McLaren Audio MLT-2 Tweeters & (4) PRV Audio MR Series Neo 6.5" Mids

Substage: 4 15" Hybrid Subs - Tantric Motors & Sundown Softies

Amps: Banda 2.4D Amp (Tweets), American Bass VFL 350.4 (Mids), and (2) Ampere 3800s

Electrical :Singer 260A Alt & JY Power Lithium

2005 Chevy Colorado Ext Cab

Headunit: Pioneer 80PRS

Frontstage: 4 PRV 700Ti Tweets & 6 10" Delta Mids on 3000wrms

Substage: 6 Fi BTL 18s in a 4th Order Walkthrough on 3 Wolfram 4500s

Electrical: Singer "390" and JY Power

My Official Feedback Thread

A forum member that shall remain nameless.

fuck your mother
There really isn't a need for that type bullshit.

I'll tell you this much your mouth wouldn't be so big in person because I'd shut it for you real quick.

That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.

A forum member that shall remain nameless.

fuck your mother
There really isn't a need for that type bullshit.

I'll tell you this much your mouth wouldn't be so big in person because I'd shut it for you real quick.

k

just replied to your shit.... just sayin...

and easy tuff guy....

Archived