All car companies are global company's, if anyone thinks otherwise they really need to have their heads checked.

That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.

• Replies 19.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Order a sesame chicken combo. Pay, take my food, and set food on table. Open everything up, and see that they forget my egg roll.

i never go to mcdonalds.. the time my sister had me take her she offered to buy me a big mac.. i said fuck it lets go.. so i pull up to the drive thru, order what she wanted including my big mac. i pull to the first window pay for it and proceed to the second window to get the order.. i drive us back home we go through the bag and there is no big mac.. the irony on the bag there was a receipt that said it was double checked for accuracy by and had the name of the person.. how do you double check for accuracy and still fuck up the order? lol

Could it have been in a second bag and you jumped the gun and left before they handed it to you. Back when I worked at one years ago, it happened a few times. I wasn't working the window, but I was either doing the assembly table, fry frier, and rarely the order runner (hands the window worker the order).

As far as the speeding tickets. I've mostly gotten off with warnings. I did get asked to get out of the car once, because the officer thought i was drunk/high, but I was just exhausted from working all day. That was the only time I've ever had an officer search my car. I was going about 5 over at night on my way home. I was scared as hell though on top of it.

Toyota vehicles are mostly made in the US now, depending on the model. I remember seeing the country-of-origin part percentages on a few models (I used to have a work contract with the local dealership).

Hell, I had one lady get pissed at me because she didn't believe it when I said that her beloved Chevy Spark was actually a rebadged Korean car (Daewoo Matiz). I got the "I only buy American-made cars" vibe from her, if only she knew what the different parts of the VIN mean. I had never seen one before, but have heard about them. As soon as I saw the K as the first character in the VIN, I knew it was a rebadged Daewoo lol

2016 Ford Focus SE

No build log yet
DC Audio 1.2K
2x DC Audio Level 2 10"

I got pulled over for tint in a MINI-VAN and got a ticket.

I blew a red light on purpose in my Silverado because I didn't want to wait, told the cop I was just really tired and thought it was green and he told me to get more rest and that was the end of it.

I think it totally depends on the officer.

Every time I got busted for speeding in my Cobra I got a tickets. Not the same with my other vehicles. "oh I had the cruise set at 60, not sure how I would have been going faster" and get a warning if I'm in my Alero.....

Cobra 33 in a 30......which I thought there was like a % rule in case your speedo was not 100% accurate....

I don't trust anyone anymore.....

2007 Chevy Tahoe (SOLD)

12 ~ FI Audio X series 10" w/BP option

2 ~ DC Audio 5.0K @0.67

3 ~ DC Audio 5.0K @1.0 

2 ~ PPI 3 way sets (not installed yet)

1 ~ RF T400-4, 1 ~ RF T600-2, 1 ~ RF T600-4

4 ~ CT Sounds 5.25" Strato comps  (rear fill only)

1 ~ XS Power D4800

1 ~ XS Power D3400

8 ~ XS Power XP3000

160 stock alt, Mechman 370 Elite, 185 DC Power

320+ Sq. Ft. Sound Deadener

Pioneer AVH-X5500BHS

Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/user/knfjdkghjudfhsgkjdhf/videos?sort=dd&view=0&shelf_id=0

Fast loud car= not getting out of a ticket, been there done that got the points to prove it.

That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.

The fact that I buy my girlfriends sister stuff like she was my own kid (she's 17 but we take care of her because her dad is a low life) and she has no damn respect for it and takes no responsibility for her actions. Got her a iPad with an Otterbox she's had it for a year now and the only thing I b itched about was her stretching the corners out well she left for this past weekend and took it with her and this happened.

I ask her to explain it and first words out of her mouth were it's not her fault. apparently she can't comprehend if it's yours it's your responsibility to take care of it and make sure it doesn't get into hands it doesn't belong in. So guess it's my iPad now. You should of seen how Pisces she got when I said she's not getting it back, it was priceless.

Cool of you guys taking care of her

But fuck it's just a case

A $80 case and this isn't the only issues it's just a tipping point for the iPad. I have taken her out spent $500+ on clothes for her in one trip and she doesn't even say thank you, I give her money sometimes to do shit with her friends no thank you, some of the brand new clothes we bought her she just gave away like it was nothing.

Plus the countless times I have to say something to her about the same shit , and the total lack of respect for her own and others things.

So you're right it's just a case but it's more about teaching her a lesson in responsibility.

Don't spend another dime on her. I wouldn't.

2007 Chevy Tahoe (SOLD)

12 ~ FI Audio X series 10" w/BP option

2 ~ DC Audio 5.0K @0.67

3 ~ DC Audio 5.0K @1.0 

2 ~ PPI 3 way sets (not installed yet)

1 ~ RF T400-4, 1 ~ RF T600-2, 1 ~ RF T600-4

4 ~ CT Sounds 5.25" Strato comps  (rear fill only)

1 ~ XS Power D4800

1 ~ XS Power D3400

8 ~ XS Power XP3000

160 stock alt, Mechman 370 Elite, 185 DC Power

320+ Sq. Ft. Sound Deadener

Pioneer AVH-X5500BHS

Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/user/knfjdkghjudfhsgkjdhf/videos?sort=dd&view=0&shelf_id=0

The fact that my top exhaust fans on my computer case are right behind my keyboard tray, so when it's a little cold in my room, my hands feel like I dunked them in a bowl of really cold water. Luckily, when I finally fixed my PC earlier, I removed the screws for the top fans (the threaded holes on my radiator are what hold them on), I just left them hanging over the side of my case with the panels off. The pump on my liquid cooler bit the dust while I was working on job applications a couple of weeks ago, and I was only just now able to get something to replace it (now I have a Cooler Master Hyper 212 Evo)

2016 Ford Focus SE

No build log yet
DC Audio 1.2K
2x DC Audio Level 2 10"

pulled over for no blinker late at night. bs no one even on the road

2004 Grand Marquis
AA Mayhem 18
Crescendo 3500d
6.5's AQ Pro Audio
AQ Super Tweets
Image Dynamics 6x9
Soundqubed 125.4
MB Quart 80.4
144.2 db

GONZO

2013 Chrysler 300S

Granite Crystal Metallic Exterior

Inferno Red Interior

5.7 HEMI AWD

LMI Air Hammer Intake

Corsa exhaust

Custom Tune

going through a divorce. its not a ugly court battle or anything, but it has ruined my nerves. and as soon as i think i might go find a girl to 'hook up with' or just to hang out with that isnt an ex or something, i realize how much i hate all of this.

on a plus side, since almost all of my extra cash and time has gone into my vehicle, my stereo has grown exponentially.

these orphans aren't going to feast on themselves

Man, I get pulled over alot in my TB or my buick. I don't even get looked at in my wife's sentra.

It's just a different mentality around Detroit. The auto industry makes or breaks the state here so if you don't "do your part" and buy american you are basically dead to people. My KIA was keyed at least 5 times, been shot with paintballs, egged at a mall multiple times, and been harassed for having a KIA. Even though close family friends own multiple KIA dealerships and one of my aunts biggest clients is Toyota there's no excuse for not having an American car here. I get it, but its stupid

Yeah but I live in Chicago

Archived