Getting lowballed on an new amp I'm already selling $150 less than retail..people..

what amp?

On 5/8/2011 at 7:38 PM, Kranny said:
On 5/8/2011 at 7:35 PM, 'Maxim' said:

It hurts me inside when I read stuff like this and remember you're 15

LMFAO so true

:blush:

Mitsubishi 3000GT (Old Build)

Headunit: Pioneer 80PRS

Frontstage: (2) McLaren Audio MLT-2 Tweeters & (4) PRV Audio MR Series Neo 6.5" Mids

Substage: 4 15" Hybrid Subs - Tantric Motors & Sundown Softies

Amps: Banda 2.4D Amp (Tweets), American Bass VFL 350.4 (Mids), and (2) Ampere 3800s

Electrical :Singer 260A Alt & JY Power Lithium

2005 Chevy Colorado Ext Cab

Frontstage: 4 PRV 700Ti Tweets & 6 10" Delta Mids on 3000wrms

Substage: 6 Fi BTL 18s in a 4th Order Walkthrough on 3 Wolfram 4500s

Electrical: Singer "390" and JY Power

My Official Feedback Thread

• Replies 19.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ampere 3800, I understand it's not the v2 and no I'm not driving 6hrs round trip to sell it. I told him I'd rather ship it if that's the case..no reply. I hate Craigslist people lol.

2012 Chevrolet Cruze

Ampere 3800, I understand it's not the v2 and no I'm not driving 6hrs round trip to sell it. I told him I'd rather ship it if that's the case..no reply. I hate Craigslist people lol.

meh.. idk how much you have it listed at (dont wanna do the math).. but good luck getting over $600.

Hell, I sold mine for $525 last summer.. and even that took like 3 weeks. Most of my shit is gone in 2 days.. so..

On 5/8/2011 at 7:38 PM, Kranny said:
On 5/8/2011 at 7:35 PM, 'Maxim' said:

It hurts me inside when I read stuff like this and remember you're 15

LMFAO so true

:blush:

Mitsubishi 3000GT (Old Build)

Frontstage: (2) McLaren Audio MLT-2 Tweeters & (4) PRV Audio MR Series Neo 6.5" Mids

Substage: 4 15" Hybrid Subs - Tantric Motors & Sundown Softies

Amps: Banda 2.4D Amp (Tweets), American Bass VFL 350.4 (Mids), and (2) Ampere 3800s

Electrical :Singer 260A Alt & JY Power Lithium

2005 Chevy Colorado Ext Cab

Frontstage: 4 PRV 700Ti Tweets & 6 10" Delta Mids on 3000wrms

Substage: 6 Fi BTL 18s in a 4th Order Walkthrough on 3 Wolfram 4500s

Electrical: Singer "390" and JY Power

My Official Feedback Thread

meh.. idk how much you have it listed at (dont wanna do the math).. but good luck getting over $600.

Hell, I sold mine for $525 last summer.. and even that took like 3 weeks. Most of my shit is gone in 2 days.. so..

Well shit lol.

2012 Chevrolet Cruze

spent all morning pulling a shit load of wire across a building to place a small panel. 4 #6's, and a #10 ground for a 60 amp 3 phase 12 circuit panel. Boss man was at the other end of the building, pulling the wire while I was feeding it. Hit a lot of speedbumps along the way. Should have taken an hour or so, ended up taking almost 3.

Finally finished, so I hooked up the end I was at, not really familiar with 3 phase. Got my ground and neutral done, then did my hots.

Did them backwards... :( did it blue, red, black...

Boss man was happy with me for knocking it out faster than he got his end done. Pissed me for the day though that I confused it.

On 1/4/2013 at 9:31 PM, HatersGonnaHate said:

Wow. 184 posts and I think you're a fucking asshole.

Im so addicted to Tim Hortons, I can't stop drinking there coffee..lol . i feel like its second nature to just pull in the drive thru. Crazy

My girl works there so I get whatever I want for free, I over did it and I can't stand their stuff now.

That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.

Archived