my billet lift blocks came in today.

the old bastard we share a shop with has had a POS taurus wagon on the lift for the past 3 weeks....we normally just roll it outside.

Asshole has the motor/trans pulled out of the front...so no front end.

On 1/4/2013 at 9:31 PM, HatersGonnaHate said:

Wow. 184 posts and I think you're a fucking asshole.

• Replies 19.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

the old bastard we share a shop with has had a POS taurus wagon on the lift for the past 3 weeks....we normally just roll it outside.

pffft thats why I have 7 lifts LOL

Thats cool. Im way too old to be upset by shit like that. Your name is winston. Your own parents hated you even before you were born.

My penis is bigger than your penis

I'm far from loud and my roof/headliner flaps around like Adam's ass on a windy day. I think it depends more on the structure of the vehicle.

My dog when she acts up and misbehaves. Just ate a set of paint brushes. Now at the vet making her throw up

13 Kia Forte Build!

07 Hyundai Accent Build

***Super Seller***

N8ball2013

And then he gets to say ok all you guys were right. im sorry for being a dummy poo poo head.

ndjs.jpg

there's another 2 post and a 4 post on the other side of the shop...not put up... and there's a ditch witch and smoker in the way :(

come saturday, if it's not off the lift, I'm putting that bitch on some skateboards or some shit, and getting it out of there. I've got a front hub assembly, 4wd actuator, and those leveling blocks to put in. I AM NOT staying bent down all day to do that shit.

On 1/4/2013 at 9:31 PM, HatersGonnaHate said:

Wow. 184 posts and I think you're a fucking asshole.

My dog when she acts up and misbehaves. Just ate a set of paint brushes. Now at the vet making her throw up

The other day, my dog ate half of a big carne asada burrito, MY burrito. I left for two minutes to go pee, and this fucker got up there somehow and snatched it. Im only mad because I wanted to eat it LOL.

SMD Super Seller

My Feedback Thread

Dog stole some of my food once that had a bunch of hot sauce on it, it was the last time he ever touched my food.

I wasn't even mad.

That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.

there's another 2 post and a 4 post on the other side of the shop...not put up... and there's a ditch witch and smoker in the way :(

come saturday, if it's not off the lift, I'm putting that bitch on some skateboards or some shit, and getting it out of there. I've got a front hub assembly, 4wd actuator, and those leveling blocks to put in. I AM NOT staying bent down all day to do that shit.

Thats what happens when you get spoiled by a lift. LOL I hardly won't even touch a car unless its in a bay now LOL

Thats cool. Im way too old to be upset by shit like that. Your name is winston. Your own parents hated you even before you were born.

My penis is bigger than your penis

I'm far from loud and my roof/headliner flaps around like Adam's ass on a windy day. I think it depends more on the structure of the vehicle.

The other day, my dog ate half of a big carne asada burrito, MY burrito. I left for two minutes to go pee, and this fucker got up there somehow and snatched it. Im only mad because I wanted to eat it LOL.

Lmfao yes I would rather that happen than the metal part that holds the bristles.

Fucking 150 later and they couldn't even make her throw up. Wtf. Sent us home. Fucking hate that place

13 Kia Forte Build!

07 Hyundai Accent Build

***Super Seller***

N8ball2013

And then he gets to say ok all you guys were right. im sorry for being a dummy poo poo head.

ndjs.jpg

sprint doesnt seem to give upgrade credit towards newer phones when using easy pay don't want to renew my contract but want a new phone

gahhhh stop telling me shit i already know.........dumb ass help answer my damn question

oh my god!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! been with sprint for 4 or 6 years first time ive had any trouble from them.. and over a simple question

lol so i asked if the newer phones are eligible for my upgrade discount using easy pay since it doesn't show up but the older phones do .. she gives my im eligible for my upgrade blah blah blah uh ok that doesn't answer my question... then she said doesn't have that info the team is only for shopping and navigation uh im trying to buy a new phone with easy pay.... wouldn't you think they would have that info

Archived