The amount of money some companies want for shipping, I'm not paying almost the price of the item for shipping.

Shipping has gone up man, face it. It's effecting my Ebay sales. Even Ebay pushes you to offer free shipping.

about every 10th sale the buyer wants to know why it's so much. Ebay stepped in and with all that tracking info, they know how much stuff weighs and

it really does cost $17.60 to ship a 6.5 component set across the Miss. River! Anyway, I had to eat the cost alittle.

-Frank

• Replies 19.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The amount of money some companies want for shipping, I'm not paying almost the price of the item for shipping.

Shipping has gone up man, face it. It's effecting my Ebay sales. Even Ebay pushes you to offer free shipping.

about every 10th sale the buyer wants to know why it's so much. Ebay stepped in and with all that tracking info, they know how much stuff weighs and

it really does cost $17.60 to ship a 6.5 component set across the Miss. River! Anyway, I had to eat the cost alittle.

-Frank

I lost my ass on shipping one time when I sold a Memphis MOJO 12" on ebay, Damm thing cost $70 to ship I only charged $30.

After that one incident I stopped selling anything on ebay that wouldn't fit in a priority flat rate box.

That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.

In case anyone wondered I won my bid. My way.

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

In case anyone wondered I won my bid. My way.

So how close were you with the end price?

below-at-near-trending price.

Best purchase for me was a set of Infinity Perfect 6.1 woofs and xover for $47 shipped. So "below for me"

The screws were rusted on the speaker terminals, alittle tlc and I was able to remove and scrub the terminals.

Good as new!

-Frank

It's a bunch of Polly pocket dolls. Best guess is they go for about 300 or 400 bucks combined. I got it for 41

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

Dad bought a 2015 Outback 3.6R Limited. Has 2600 miles. Someone rear ended it on I-95 this morning. From the looks of it, it's going to need axle-back exhaust, a tailgate, rear crash beam, and a bumper cover. Who knows if the unibody or suspension are tweaked.

2016 Subaru BRZ | Sony XAV-AX100 | Rockford Fosgate DSM 4080 & DSM 40ix |

On 6/6/2012 at 6:32 PM, 'LZTYBRN' said:

3. Don't put speakers outside the car unless you are the ice cream man.

My feedback thread

Stupid people with guns at the gun range... I had to take one of my annual shooting classes for work and the guy next to me kept flagging me with his damn gun.... The instructor saw it and corrected it the 1st time...Then a 2nd time ... The 3rd time he did he yelled "Cease Fire" and politely told the guy he'd shoot him himself if he didnt keep the gun down range

Team MaxRetribution

Si Vis Pacem Parabellum
Id rather be judged by 12 than carried by 6

Bowhunting- Life Begins and Ends at Full Draw

Bowhunting Team Fatal Trajectory Hunt Team

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/49335-sick96vtecaccords-t-line-build/?hl=sick96vtecaccord << Accord Build

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/68498-smokedout08impalas-tline-build/?hl=+sick96vtecaccord << Impala T-line build

Rebassed.com for all your music needs 👌

sprint doesnt seem to give upgrade credit towards newer phones when using easy pay don't want to renew my contract but want a new phone

gahhhh stop telling me shit i already know.........dumb ass help answer my damn question

oh my god!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! been with sprint for 4 or 6 years first time ive had any trouble from them.. and over a simple question

lol so i asked if the newer phones are eligible for my upgrade discount using easy pay since it doesn't show up but the older phones do .. she gives my im eligible for my upgrade blah blah blah uh ok that doesn't answer my question... then she said doesn't have that info the team is only for shopping and navigation uh im trying to buy a new phone with easy pay.... wouldn't you think they would have that info

I have AT&T and they offer something similar.

With them you get one or the other the discount or the payment plan so if you pick the payment plan you get no discount.

The older phones like the note 3 i get both just not for the newer phones

Stupid people with guns at the gun range... I had to take one of my annual shooting classes for work and the guy next to me kept flagging me with his damn gun.... The instructor saw it and corrected it the 1st time...Then a 2nd time ... The 3rd time he did he yelled "Cease Fire" and politely told the guy he'd shoot him himself if he didnt keep the gun down range

Thats how one of the ranges are near me...They let groups of idiots rent AKs that never shot one and leave them unsupervised ...I just leave. i have bitched so many times.

2006 Dodge Ram 1500

Xs3400

1500BDCP

FI BL 12

3sq @ 32hz

Rockford t675

T400.2

Stinger Deadner

Build Log Here

Archived