Yeah but it's a nice newer car the last car I sank money into was my tbird and it was pushing 20 years old when I got it and I dropped 6k into it.

wasn't fast either.

That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.

• Replies 19.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Got outbid on eBay with 5 seconds left while trying to raise my bid. Kind of think the guy had someone he knew bid on it since I was pretty much the only bid at $79 but it went over $150 (my bid) with 5 seconds left

Frank strikes again

That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.

lol ^^^wait for the second chance offer message to come in saying your bid for $150 is accepted.... now that's bullshit (had it happen a few times to me)the second chance offer should be for your offer at $79 if the other persons bids don't count and it was only you two bidding on it.

Jeremy clarkson got fired from top gear today...Bullshit. Wouldn't be surprised if it tanked the show. Horrible decision made by the BBC.

I just threw up... FUCK

2004 Grand Marquis
AA Mayhem 18
Crescendo 3500d
6.5's AQ Pro Audio
AQ Super Tweets
Image Dynamics 6x9
Soundqubed 125.4
MB Quart 80.4
144.2 db

GONZO

2013 Chrysler 300S

Granite Crystal Metallic Exterior

Inferno Red Interior

5.7 HEMI AWD

LMI Air Hammer Intake

Corsa exhaust

Custom Tune

Yeah I heard about this a few days ago. It sucks because that is one of my favorite show, right next to cops lol. Without the three of them there will be no top gear. There goes almost all of BBCs' revenue. May already said he is going to qiut, not sure about Hammond. Top Gear Article

also, when someone walks slow infront of you and is taking up the entire sidewalk or people are walking towards you and take up the entire sidewalk.

2001 Saturn L200
-Sony MEX-BT4100P
FRONT STAGE:
- (4) Crescendo PWX 6
- Cadence XA250.2
SUB STAGE:
-Fi Audio BL 15 (Sealed Off)
-Crescendo BC2k
ELECTRICAL:
- Singer 240A alt

- XS Power D3400
- SkyHigh OFC power/speaker wire
- Big 3 with SkyHigh 0gauge
Build Log: Click Here

Scores: 146.5db @ 29hz Outlaw

lol ^^^wait for the second chance offer message to come in saying your bid for $150 is accepted.... now that's bullshit (had it happen a few times to me)the second chance offer should be for your offer at $79 if the other persons bids don't count and it was only you two bidding on it.

I know. It felt really sketchy too because I asked a few days ago if the seller had a buy it now price and he said no I don't end auctions early. I even offered more than what he ended up getting.

How slow the work computers are! OMG

Also, lady just busted me for having food and/or drink at the computer....."Apparently you guys can't read the signs either, that's why they are up, no food or drink at the computers"

My fault cuz I know better, just want a cup of coffee bitch, LOL

2007 Chevy Tahoe (SOLD)

12 ~ FI Audio X series 10" w/BP option

2 ~ DC Audio 5.0K @0.67

3 ~ DC Audio 5.0K @1.0 

2 ~ PPI 3 way sets (not installed yet)

1 ~ RF T400-4, 1 ~ RF T600-2, 1 ~ RF T600-4

4 ~ CT Sounds 5.25" Strato comps  (rear fill only)

1 ~ XS Power D4800

1 ~ XS Power D3400

8 ~ XS Power XP3000

160 stock alt, Mechman 370 Elite, 185 DC Power

320+ Sq. Ft. Sound Deadener

Pioneer AVH-X5500BHS

Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/user/knfjdkghjudfhsgkjdhf/videos?sort=dd&view=0&shelf_id=0

My Sister......

My parents have temporary custody of my nephew. My sister usually sees him on Wednesday nights for a few hours. Since he is on spring break and is going to bee here with me at work all day we told her that she could come and take him for a few hours. She has yet to come by... My nephew has been hanging outside all day waiting for her.

I want to punch her in the throat

Thats cool. Im way too old to be upset by shit like that. Your name is winston. Your own parents hated you even before you were born.

My penis is bigger than your penis

I'm far from loud and my roof/headliner flaps around like Adam's ass on a windy day. I think it depends more on the structure of the vehicle.

Archived