That it cost me $164 bucks for a set of Infinity Kappa 4" 2 way speakers BUT I can buy the same set in a 6.5" for $78 bucks! WTF! Real bad part about it is I only needed one for the build I was working on!

• Replies 19.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

When someone tells me a bullshit story and there is no way to call them out.

How come you can't call them out?

There is a time and place for everything and a professional setting isn't the place

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

These telemarket fucks that keep calling my phone..Honestly they have called 3 or 4 times a day from 3 different states...I told them to stop calling probably 50 times.10 minutes ago i politely told the guy I'm on the do not call registry please stop calling me,, he goes thats nice, awkward silence then hangs up...its some home security solutions or something like that.....any ideas how i can stop these fucks..im ready to change my phone number..

2006 Dodge Ram 1500

Xs3400

1500BDCP

FI BL 12

3sq @ 32hz

Rockford t675

T400.2

Stinger Deadner

Build Log Here

Was soldering some speaker leads and ran out of good solder. Found another roll and it was like impossible to melt and wick in. Thankfully I found a better roll. I was using a torch too so no excuse for it not to wick

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

when im tryng to sale my house and they say, if i pay in cash would you take a little less? like what you gonna pay me with? pretzels?

(yes, i know they could pay with a check or get a loan and give me a check) But its the same thing. lol

ALABAMA.

And not just the football team. The entire state PISSES ME OFF!!!

12 - 12"s in the STAY PUFT 1989 Chevy Astro

Build & Comment Log

Un-Interrupted Build Log
YouTube Channel

Chevy Trailblazer 5.1 Dolby Digital DTS Install

You have a beard of a mysterious sea captain. I would follow you to hell and back.

When someone tells me a bullshit story and there is no way to call them out.

How come you can't call them out?
There is a time and place for everything and a professional setting isn't the place

Good point

Team MaxRetribution

Si Vis Pacem Parabellum
Id rather be judged by 12 than carried by 6

Bowhunting- Life Begins and Ends at Full Draw

Bowhunting Team Fatal Trajectory Hunt Team

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/49335-sick96vtecaccords-t-line-build/?hl=sick96vtecaccord << Accord Build

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/68498-smokedout08impalas-tline-build/?hl=+sick96vtecaccord << Impala T-line build

Rebassed.com for all your music needs 👌

people who can't admit they fucked up....everybody fucks up. Shut up, and find a solution. I don't want to hear why, just fuckin do it.

and people who have a "better way" of doing literally anything you do.....guys I work with are like this. What works for me may not for you. get over it. as long as it doesn't take hours longer, BFD. You have a method? oh good....I'm making one for me.

AA-Atomic-Clif Designs-DC-Diamond-Digital Designs-Directed-Eclipse-Fi-Hertz-Hifonics-Kenwood-Memphis-Phoenix Gold-Pioneer-PPI-PSi-Stinger-Sundown-TC Sounds-Viper-Zapco

people who can't admit they fucked up....everybody fucks up. Shut up, and find a solution. I don't want to hear why, just fuckin do it.

and people who have a "better way" of doing literally anything you do.....guys I work with are like this. What works for me may not for you. get over it. as long as it doesn't take hours longer, BFD. You have a method? oh good....I'm making one for me.

my boss takes the "just get it done method, if it fucks up we'll fix it along the way," but I like the "lets think about it first, work smart and hard, but put smart first."

makes me mad as hell when he throws my way under the bus, then breaks something.

On 1/4/2013 at 9:31 PM, HatersGonnaHate said:

Wow. 184 posts and I think you're a fucking asshole.

Archived