3rd day now flipping from freezing my ass off to sweating buckets, tonsils swollen so bad the nurse and doc recoiled when they looked at them, started a 10 day antibioticthis morning so hopefully it helps. Can't even hardly drink water, hacking up chucnk of green and brown mucus, blowing white/pink/red snot out my nose.

I never get sick, so I guess this one is just going to kick the shit out of me since it took hold.

• Replies 19.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

My dumbass bought a new phone today. Went to best buy to grab a screen protector. Cleaned the screen off to apply the protector, peeled the back off the protector and was going to put it on when FUCK! I bought an iPhone 6+ protector for the regular 6.... And can't return it because I opened it. But luckily it's zagg so I can order a brand new replacement and just return that one lol

Smh I need to pay more attention to what I'm doing!!

Felt like a dumbass lol

Getting to work and realizing I left my Work shirt and Vest at home... Fortunately my boss didn't care and just laughed at me

Team MaxRetribution

Si Vis Pacem Parabellum
Id rather be judged by 12 than carried by 6

Bowhunting- Life Begins and Ends at Full Draw

Bowhunting Team Fatal Trajectory Hunt Team

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/49335-sick96vtecaccords-t-line-build/?hl=sick96vtecaccord << Accord Build

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/68498-smokedout08impalas-tline-build/?hl=+sick96vtecaccord << Impala T-line build

Rebassed.com for all your music needs 👌

Getting to work and realizing I left my Work shirt and Vest at home... Fortunately my boss didn't care and just laughed at me

Guy I work with forgot his boots lol. walking around a work zone with little sneakers. someone had to bring him them.

Guy I work with forgot his boots lol. walking around a work zone with little sneakers. someone had to bring him them.

We've had guys forget their guns before so I guess missing my shirt isn't that bad lol

Team MaxRetribution

Si Vis Pacem Parabellum
Id rather be judged by 12 than carried by 6

Bowhunting- Life Begins and Ends at Full Draw

Bowhunting Team Fatal Trajectory Hunt Team

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/49335-sick96vtecaccords-t-line-build/?hl=sick96vtecaccord << Accord Build

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/68498-smokedout08impalas-tline-build/?hl=+sick96vtecaccord << Impala T-line build

Rebassed.com for all your music needs 👌

We've had guys forget their guns before so I guess missing my shirt isn't that bad lol

boss drove his personal truck instead of the work truck in the other day. Had to leave my truck at his house because all 4 of us wouldn't fit in his truck :P

One of my really good friends growing up is having a get together to go riding for his birthday next weekend and there is no way in hell I am going to be able to go now. Super upset about it.

On 1/4/2013 at 9:31 PM, HatersGonnaHate said:

Wow. 184 posts and I think you're a fucking asshole.

Been sitting here for three hours waiting for the ol lady to get home so I can change the oil in her car. Got so bored I figured I'd actually sign in here for the first time in a couple years lol. Guess I'll build some of those stupid-unneccesary coils for some of my RDAs (dunno how many of you vape) and see if they really are any different...

Shipping prices.

no shit.. shipping companies want to get rich on one package

plus you cant say youre paying for CS because usps has shit for CS but the prices though, its like they are flying them first class

Archived