Raptor man here gave my elbow a love tap with the end of his mig.

750??! Yeah, fuck that. Fuck this website, fuck SMD, fuck Steve, fuck all of his butt buddy mods, and their couches.

^ DON'T BE A DICK LIKE THIS GUY :)

Team Subsonic Lows

• Replies 19.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Raptor man here gave my elbow a love tap with the end of his mig.

He was just trying to make you one with your build.

That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.

when its 3am & im doin 90 on 110 south with a light sprinkle out.. near el Segundo exit . I suddenly see a woman with her shirt off !!!

talking her bra off in the #2 lane so I swerve to not kill the bitch!!!! ,, so. ......if you don't care about your life get your head right or kill yourself the right way ,not by involving other peoples energy !!!!

SMD makes the best products! I bought them all! Click the banner below!

smd-banner_zpsu2ojqise.png

when its 3am & im doin 90 on 110 south with a light sprinkle out.. near el Segundo exit . I suddenly see a woman with her shirt off !!!

talking her bra off in the #2 lane so I swerve to not kill the bitch!!!! ,, so. ......if you don't care about your life get your head right or kill yourself the right way ,not by involving other peoples energy !!!!

90 in a light sprinkle isn't a good idea

On 1/4/2013 at 9:31 PM, HatersGonnaHate said:

Wow. 184 posts and I think you're a fucking asshole.

try and be a bit safer. wet pavement and swerving is not a good combination

My whole city has sidewalks basically everywhere and yet I still have to deal with people walking down the middle of the damn road.

A few weeks ago there was a couple people pushing a baby in a stroller down the middle of the road at 1 a.m. today same thing although in the middle of the day this time.

Fucking moron's.

That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.

My whole city has sidewalks basically everywhere and yet I still have to deal with people walking down the middle of the damn road.

A few weeks ago there was a couple people pushing a baby in a stroller down the middle of the road at 1 a.m. today same thing although in the middle of the day this time.

Fucking moron's.

Get a train horn :)

2002 Honda CR-V
Alpine 9887

My Build

Rebuilding...

Second Skin Damp
4 DC XL 15's
2 DC 5ks
Singer 320 amp
6 cap banks
Sky High wire
2 VM-1's
OM-1

all under window line

Team DC Audio

Obama has a law he's trying to pass right now, trying to ban Leo for being a threat to children everywhere.

EDIT: Not in a JP kind of way.

I thought I was going to die from all the jizz filling my ears.

Getting called from the hospital where I pull shifts! Summer sucks for hospitals in general. My agency wants me to go into the next county, into Brooksville,FL. I text a friend and he cautioned me that it was "Super Busy". I don't mind busy, sh*t the place where was called off from people call "A sh*t hole" and would never work there. I love it there!

I've had some animosity when working "in that part of town". lol. Patients there always ask my nationality. I always wondered how is that irrelevant to the care that I provide? lol.

Sometimes I get a comment when the patient tells the family at the bedside "He's spanish". Get what I'm trying to say? It's country over yonder.

If I keep getting called off, I may have to bite the bullet and just work there. Money is money.

Rant over.

-Frank

Getting called from the hospital where I pull shifts! Summer sucks for hospitals in general. My agency wants me to go into the next county, into Brooksville,FL. I text a friend and he cautioned me that it was "Super Busy". I don't mind busy, sh*t the place where was called off from people call "A sh*t hole" and would never work there. I love it there!

I've had some animosity when working "in that part of town". lol. Patients there always ask my nationality. I always wondered how is that irrelevant to the care that I provide? lol.

Sometimes I get a comment when the patient tells the family at the bedside "He's spanish". Get what I'm trying to say? It's country over yonder.

If I keep getting called off, I may have to bite the bullet and just work there. Money is money.

Rant over.

-Frank

Really fuck with them and tell them you're african and middle eastern.

They sound like the type that might just say fuck it and leave if you told them that.

Archived