Or get an iPhone with a fingerprint scanner.

Never ever ever let a chick get her hands on your phone and if she does slap that shit out of her hands.

You Must destroy the evidence at all cost lol.

That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.

• Replies 19.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Fast food workers in New York will be earning $15/hr by 2018 http://mobile.nytimes.com/2015/07/23/nyregion/new-york-minimum-wage-fast-food-workers.html?_r=0&referrer=

This wage increase is JUST for fast food workers, not minimum wage across the board. How unfair is that bullshit. The squeaky wheel gets the grease I guess...

formerly known as Jaylor Swift

dentist and insurance

only 2 cavities a cleaning and the bill came out to $3533. insurance only covered $1000, dafuq am i paying insurance for. the weekly insurance fee is way over 1k for the year. in other words the 15 years i have been paying for dental was all bullshit and was money i could have had in my pocket. i could have paid all the bill and had money in my pocket if i was to never had dental insurance for 15 years

Do you know how much exactly you pay for the dental?

Seems to me if they cover less per year than what you are paying in per year they are effectively stealing from you and you may have legal recourse.

That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.

Fucking everything.

I need a vacation from life,

My stress level is through the damn roof.

dentist and insurance

only 2 cavities a cleaning and the bill came out to $3533. insurance only covered $1000, dafuq am i paying insurance for. the weekly insurance fee is way over 1k for the year. in other words the 15 years i have been paying for dental was all bullshit and was money i could have had in my pocket. i could have paid all the bill and had money in my pocket if i was to never had dental insurance for 15 years

You might as well stop paying that insurance. That's some bullshit.

Fucking everything.

I need a vacation from life,

My stress level is through the damn roof.

A swisher vacation is pretty cheap, lol

dentist and insurance

I wish my insurance was 1k a year, I pay around 5k a year for mine.

It's like rubbing your wiener up against a sheep.

Archived