we had asked, let me back up. They had asked us a few months ago if we wanted to get out of our lease early that would be cool with them. We responded with ok, let us kick it around a bit and start looking for a house. That was 4 months ago. About a month ago a get a "????" text from her. I asked wtf is this all about. She said you never replied to me about wanting to get out of the lease early. I simply told her that I was extremely busy and would get to it once business slows down in December( A/c contractor in south florida) I guess that answer wasnt good enough and they have been breaking our balls about everything. We got their permission to get our dog, who is now a 105 german shepherd. We have had him trained, have special insurance on him, us and their house. Now they want to re neg on that. He was SWAt at our local police dept, told us he got promoted to Detective, funny I see him pulling traffice stops every day on my way home, surely not a detective. Calls me to a meeting while he is on duty, as a guard at a public library to discuss how him and his wife are upset that weve un friended them on facebook lol. I told him I dont have time for this childish nonsense and to please get me the addendum to our lease where we can get out early. last night we were served with " you must be out by march 1st 2016" I told them that is not our agreement and waiting for them to respond.

Something is going south with him and what ever they may have going on at their home. I know they want to move back into our house for the last year before he retires and they move out of state. We believe they are trying to force us out.

2000 Ford Ranger Sport Ext

Digital Designs DD915J

4.91 net birch box, inch port @ 33hz

FSD FZ2600

FSD FZ100.4

Pioneer DEH80PRS

PRV Audio 6MB200-4 6-1/2" Midbass Woofers

Tymphany BC25SC08-04 1" Silk Dome Neodymium Tweeters with Waveguide

• Replies 19.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

we had asked, let me back up. They had asked us a few months ago if we wanted to get out of our lease early that would be cool with them. We responded with ok, let us kick it around a bit and start looking for a house. That was 4 months ago. About a month ago a get a "????" text from her. I asked wtf is this all about. She said you never replied to me about wanting to get out of the lease early. I simply told her that I was extremely busy and would get to it once business slows down in December( A/c contractor in south florida) I guess that answer wasnt good enough and they have been breaking our balls about everything. We got their permission to get our dog, who is now a 105 german shepherd. We have had him trained, have special insurance on him, us and their house. Now they want to re neg on that. He was SWAt at our local police dept, told us he got promoted to Detective, funny I see him pulling traffice stops every day on my way home, surely not a detective. Calls me to a meeting while he is on duty, as a guard at a public library to discuss how him and his wife are upset that weve un friended them on facebook lol. I told him I dont have time for this childish nonsense and to please get me the addendum to our lease where we can get out early. last night we were served with " you must be out by march 1st 2016" I told them that is not our agreement and waiting for them to respond.

Something is going south with him and what ever they may have going on at their home. I know they want to move back into our house for the last year before he retires and they move out of state. We believe they are trying to force us out.

Digital Designs DD915J

FSD FZ2600

FSD FZ100.4

Pioneer DEH80PRS

dammit

Digital Designs DD915J

FSD FZ2600

FSD FZ100.4

Pioneer DEH80PRS

We are now, they started out as friends, they live 5 houses away. Wee always over, we were always over there, their kids are friends with ours, then they got all weird. We wanted to be able to start asking questions about buying a home with out them fearing we were gonna jump ship or what ever on them, plus his wife is a smart ass and never ahs anything nice to say, especially on our facebook pages.

Digital Designs DD915J

FSD FZ2600

FSD FZ100.4

Pioneer DEH80PRS

This caliber sits way too high, it definitely will be getting air ride in the future.

That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.

The roads here are shit so a static drop isn't really an option for me.

If I buy the parts here and there it won't be so bad.

Getting it installed will probably be the worst expense.

That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.

I moved into my apartment near campus in the end of August. I did have any neighbors next door till the start of this week which was pretty cool but having neighbors is nice. However, I came back from class one day and before I even got to my door a huge wave of stink hit me. Now my whole apartment and outside my apartment smells like weed. Its almost everyday. I don't have a problem with people smoking weed, its not my place to tell you what to do and I honestly think it should be legal even though I don't smoke. What I do have a problem with though is when you smoking stinks up my entire place.

2001 Saturn L200
-Sony MEX-BT4100P
FRONT STAGE:
- (4) Crescendo PWX 6
- Cadence XA250.2
SUB STAGE:
-Fi Audio BL 15 (Sealed Off)
-Crescendo BC2k
ELECTRICAL:
- Singer 240A alt

- XS Power D3400
- SkyHigh OFC power/speaker wire