Dropped my cell now the screen protector is cracked. Luckily it's just the protector but every time I pick it up this fucking crack is staring at me

Are you using one of those glass screen protectors?

Team MaxRetribution

Si Vis Pacem Parabellum
Id rather be judged by 12 than carried by 6

Bowhunting- Life Begins and Ends at Full Draw

Bowhunting Team Fatal Trajectory Hunt Team

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/49335-sick96vtecaccords-t-line-build/?hl=sick96vtecaccord << Accord Build

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/68498-smokedout08impalas-tline-build/?hl=+sick96vtecaccord << Impala T-line build

Rebassed.com for all your music needs 👌

• Replies 19.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Smelly boots.... Anybody got any recommendations to exorcise the stink demons?

If you have a way to store them outside overnight let them breathe lol... Also as previously mentioned change socks daily...

Could also try foot powders if your feet sweat really badly

Team MaxRetribution

Si Vis Pacem Parabellum

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/49335-sick96vtecaccords-t-line-build/?hl=sick96vtecaccord << Accord Build

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/68498-smokedout08impalas-tline-build/?hl=+sick96vtecaccord << Impala T-line build

Yeah I am and that's what cracked I'll peel it and replace it but it still phased me off

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

I believe you were ninja'd by Auto Correct. I take it "Phased off" was supposed to be pissed off

Team MaxRetribution

Si Vis Pacem Parabellum

Smelly boots.... Anybody got any recommendations to exorcise the stink demons?

When working in the ER, this is what I tell my patients. It drives me insane when patients take off their footwear and the aroma starts.

"Can I take off my boots?" I tell them "If your feet stink, please leave them on". They look at me like "A$$***e!".

People believe it's only the fungus that stinks. They also feel buying new socks, even new boots/sneakers will remedy the situation.

NOPE! I won't. It's actually the bacteria on your skin that make the odor that you are not addressing.

If my patients do decide to take off their footwear, I *make it a point* and give them the info I am writing below.

"1. Spray all of your foot wear with Lysol DAILY. Especially if you plan on keeping your footwear over 6 months. Place it where you put your footwear. Once you get into a rhythm of it, it will be second nature.

2. Keep you nails short. If they are long and discolored on the ends, it's either your diet or bacteria growing on both surfaces of the nail.

3. Get a pedicure at least every 3 months to get rid of the nail cuticle. This skin ridge will harbor bacteria! Walk into any nail salon, men really do get pedicures>>>more than you may think!

4. Buy a mini handheld grip scrub brush. Scrub away any bacteria on your foot, in between toes, and under the nails WITH EVERY SHOWER.

5. Soak your feet in a 2" tub of water, hot enough to tolerate, with a 1 cup Epsom Salts, and 2 black tea bags once a week. These 2 products will remove odor, kill bacteria, and tighten up your pores so your feet sweat less."

Trust me, this routine works wonders, especially here in hot and humid Florida. Lisa used to complain about my stinkers until I did something about it. Now, she rubs my feet daily. And someone is going to call out "Bro-Science" on me, but chics really dig guys with clean feet. Next time you wear flips, and meet up with some of 'her' friends, watch they will look at your feet.

Also, if your leery about walking into a nail salon,.........tell your girl "Babe, I think I need a pedicure to get rid of the stink". I bet she will have a big smile on her face and even be willing to pay for it! Everytime I bring up the topic with my male patients, the wife or girlfriend at the bedside all say the same thing. "I've been trying to get to him to come with me to get a pedicure, but he won't!". Hahaha.

-Frank

I paid off most of my c.c debt a few months ago. I was sitting on about $880 just to show credit. I thought I was still paying $106 a month. Thinking "Ok, it will be paid off in a few months. Than I happen to see the monthly withdrawal go from $106, to $60, and now $35 a month. I look at the new balance and it was $932.55. WTF?! I have automatic withdrawal?! Discover was just skimming the monthly to go towards interest only. So, I went ahead and paid it off! Bastards!!!!!!

Completely c.c. debt free for now at least.

-Frank

Sitting here at 2 am, on 2 hours of sleep from the night before and still have about 4 hours of homework to go until its time to start getting ready to go to school for 10 hours......

1999 Lexus GS 300

Pioneer DEH-80PRS

Singer 240 Amp (Will be installed later)

Northstar Group 31 & 24

Sundown SCV-4000

Rockford T400-4

2 12" CT Sound Meso

CT Sounds 6.5 Meso Components

CT Sounds Tropo 6.5

Archived