Yeah, I just hate it when the bank hold my money hostage when I rent a car or when I have to deal with fraud. I'd rather fraud threatens my credit rather than money I already earned.

2007 Pacifica
Rebuild. Less quiet. Still not loud.

• Replies 19.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

not completely sold on a credit card quite yet... but would like it just to up my credit score some.

Mad that it's mid-November and people are already putting christmas lights up.

On 1/4/2013 at 9:31 PM, HatersGonnaHate said:

Wow. 184 posts and I think you're a fucking asshole.

Every year people skip right over thanksgiving. Apparently it goes Halloween, hurry up and start buying stuff for christmas, and then christmas.

2001 Saturn L200
-Sony MEX-BT4100P
FRONT STAGE:
- (4) Crescendo PWX 6
- Cadence XA250.2
SUB STAGE:
-Fi Audio BL 15 (Sealed Off)
-Crescendo BC2k
ELECTRICAL:
- Singer 240A alt

- XS Power D3400
- SkyHigh OFC power/speaker wire
- Big 3 with SkyHigh 0gauge
Build Log: Click Here

Scores: 146.5db @ 29hz Outlaw

Of course I come across 2 bolt on 5th gen ss's and a cammed 1le when Im in my truck

Did you get the vette fixed yet?

That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.

A coworker from my department..

It's only him and I in our warehouse and we have a supervisor who is cool as titts.. She has a bad attitude but if you do your job like you should she won't mess with you or tell you shit. She even knows we don't have much work and does not push us. This idiot still complains about her and the she discriminates him...bs she don't and his ass is deaf in one ear and listens to music on his good ear making us yell out his name like idiots. She called him out on that and he goes and complains. damn idiot shouldn't have headphones at work specially if youre deaf and everyone who needs something has an issue with his ass not paying attention..

Archived