Got a boost controller for free, installed it, turns out bad part. Blue balls are an understatement right now

• Replies 19.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

someone almost rear ended me just now.. its a 2 lane street. im on the left and there is a car ahead of me about 400 feet waiting to make a left turn on the street im turning too. well these 2 fuckers who are on the right lane switched to the left.. i tapped my breaks to let him know traffic is stopped ahead. one gets back to the right lane but the idiot behind couldn't get back to the right lane due to the car next to him. that guy was swerving all over the lane because his breaks locked on him.. the only thing that saved him from hitting me was me breaking super early that gave me room to give him.. fucking idiots that cant drive like they should

when people make blatant bullshit statements

guy said he had a 450 amp alt in his 5.4 f150 with no belt slip, and he claimed this after he made the conclusion that 400+1500=4500 watts due to speaker ratings. Made for a fun troll

On 1/4/2013 at 9:31 PM, HatersGonnaHate said:

Wow. 184 posts and I think you're a fucking asshole.

guy said he had a 450 amp alt in his 5.4 f150 with no belt slip, and he claimed this after he made the conclusion that 400+1500=4500 watts due to speaker ratings. Made for a fun troll

dude went to school with kevin

dude went to school with kevin

that common core skar math though

On 1/4/2013 at 9:31 PM, HatersGonnaHate said:

Wow. 184 posts and I think you're a fucking asshole.

Back in September/October I accidentally knocked my phone off a ladder and popped the screen loose, I was able to get it replacednfor free but couldn't add insurance because it was a replacement device.

Yesterday, I went to take a pic and dropped my phone, which promptly bounce 3 feet away and through the 2.5" x 5" slit on the lid to the sump well.

Got it dried out and it worked for a bit but it was toast this morning and I had to go buy a new phone.

Some asshole somewhere dropped the ball on the whole Netflix and chill. The women have been alerted, the gig is up. Thanks obama.

And the fact more than one person agrees does not make it a circle jerk, it makes it a bukkake scene and you're in the middle ;)

Chick took 3 shots of Jager, and then, pissed in my mouth..

B5 Passat Build Log

postedimagel.png

Some asshole somewhere dropped the ball on the whole Netflix and chill. The women have been alerted, the gig is up. Thanks obama.

Ambien and chill is where it's at.

That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.

Archived