"budget amps" i know damn well you didn't really look or you would have a good amp for a good price

skar sk2500.1
0 gauge power and ground kunukonceptz
alpine HU
vxi65 components on BA gt-275
new build log -> http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/150642-project-d-kon-deathcards-build-log/#entry2148821
2 x-15 sundowns

singer alt, odyssey bat, and maxwell ultra caps

• Replies 19.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

News

They basically announced on the news yesterday that the company I work for is moving to Mexico.

The truth, a lot of our manufacturing is already in Mexico and Utah, with 300 employees here. The contract for the union is running out in the fall/winter, and they may not renew and move those jobs to mexico.

IDK what's going to end up happening, but of course the news makes it sound like the entire company. The company brought in extra security guards to hang around the shop as a precaution, which if anything I would think would exacerbate things rather than help.

The rest of the company including my area has been trying to work with these Egyptians because we have so much work, that basically everyone is going to be working OT all summer, and that's made worse by the retards from Egypt who fuck everything up they touch because they're retards and aren't learning shit.

Guess it's time to update the resume again just in case and keep an eye out.

This is why I got a good degree though and learned shit on my own at work. I have a pretty golden spot here at my job, as far as the company goes, but shit if things start looking sketchy with the union shit I may bail.

As long as I can make it to May I'll feel better, and our work is going to start dumping in around next month so I should be good for that at least.

News

They basically announced on the news yesterday that the company I work for is moving to Mexico.

The truth, a lot of our manufacturing is already in Mexico and Utah, with 300 employees here. The contract for the union is running out in the fall/winter, and they may not renew and move those jobs to mexico.

IDK what's going to end up happening, but of course the news makes it sound like the entire company. The company brought in extra security guards to hang around the shop as a precaution, which if anything I would think would exacerbate things rather than help.

The rest of the company including my area has been trying to work with these Egyptians because we have so much work, that basically everyone is going to be working OT all summer, and that's made worse by the retards from Egypt who fuck everything up they touch because they're retards and aren't learning shit.

Guess it's time to update the resume again just in case and keep an eye out.

What is it that you do?

That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.

Systems Controls Engineer Level 2 in Material Handing Logistics, specifically working in the development of product emulation testing for the other engineers.

aka

I make 3D computer models of conveyor systems that hook up to the field processors and react like the real thing so people can test their programs here in the office before they have to install and test them on site, both to save the company money and save the engineers from travelling as much.

When I started here as a Level 1 I was travelling roughly 40-50% of the year and decided that really fucking sucked lol. Nothing like not seeing your house, dogs, or wife 4-6 months out of the year and working your balls off in hot ass warehouses for companies. I actually used to kind of document my travels here on the forum until the OG RPP got locked down.

Archived