Postal Product:
  • Priority Mail 1-Day

January 4, 2016 , 9:05 pm

Accepted at USPS Origin Sort Facility

STANTON, CA 90680

January 8, 2016 , 1:19 pm

Arrived at USPS Facility

LOS ANGELES, CA 90052

The package is delayed and will not be delivered by the expected delivery date. An updated delivery date will be provided when available. Your item arrived at our USPS facility in LOS ANGELES, CA 90052 on January 8, 2016 at 1:19 pm. The item is currently in transit to e destination.

• Replies 19.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm riding in my wife's car. I remember why I buy expensive cars now.

I've got no legroom

My head is hitting the ceiling

Seat is hard

Temperature control isn't auto sensing

Noisy

No balls

Stereo sucks

There's a big fucking yellow passenger air bag light on the dash right up by the windshield annoying me.

I have auto sensing climate. Never used it yet.

And the fact more than one person agrees does not make it a circle jerk, it makes it a bukkake scene and you're in the middle ;)

Chick took 3 shots of Jager, and then, pissed in my mouth..

B5 Passat Build Log

postedimagel.png

when I purposely go out of my way to text the wife, to let her know to text me when she's comin home ....

so... what do u know... she forgets,... then comes home early as fuh ... fuk fuk fuk ...

she catches me wearin her expensive ass bra & panty set ,,,scrappin my asshole on the carpet like a rabid Chihuahua ...

grrrrrrrrr I'm pissed now !!!!

SMD makes the best products! I bought them all! Click the banner below!

smd-banner_zpsu2ojqise.png

when I purposely go out of my way to text the wife, to let her know to text me when she's comin home ....

so... what do u know... she forgets,... then comes home early as fuh ... fuk fuk fuk ...

she catches me wearin her expensive ass bra & panty set ,,,scrappin my asshole on the carpet like a rabid Chihuahua ...

grrrrrrrrr I'm pissed now !!!!

Pics please

My wife is driving for a change. She is too busy looking around to pay attention to the gps and is missing every fuckig turn.

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

My wife is driving for a change. She is too busy looking around to pay attention to the gps and is missing every fuckig turn.

I only let the wife drive when my phone is charged up to play games, we aren't on a time table, I just came off shift, or I'm drinking lol. I can't handle sitting there awake and sober with her driving lol

"The strongest reason for people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government." -- (Thomas Jefferson)

Ordered a part from Jegs through Amazon, paid with Paypal, shipped Fedex. Tracking is good, it got to the hub on time and is out for delivery. The day goes by and no package. Check tracking and it was returned to sender. WTF?

Fedex returned it to Jegs because there was no apt # on the package. I have accounts with all four companies, and all of them have my address. Hell they all have my phone number, too. So somebody fucked up the label, then Fedex sends it back when they could have easily given the customer a call. And of course, they all blame eachother.

SMD Super Seller

My Feedback Thread

I won the lottery.......

The my kid is sick and puking all over my fucking house lottery.

Oh well guess it had to happen eventually, she's made it almost 6 years without puking at all ever, she didn't even throw up when she was a baby.

Here I was thinking she was flu proof or something, guess not.

That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.

Archived